My Skin is Tightening and I'm Loving Lipotherme!

The procedure was NOT painful, but I would suggest...

The procedure was NOT painful, but I would suggest taking an Ipod to alleviate anxiety related to conscious sedation. You are awake and aware of everything that is going on, so I would also recommend valium. The recovery is not bad; definitely sore the second and third day, but I was back to all normal activity the third day and the compression garment helped. In fact, I didn't need the painkillers after the third day, either. You will feel lumpy for about a month, but the lumps dissolve- so don't worry! I am 3 months out and have experienced significant tightening of my "crepey" post pregnancy skin and flattening already, even though the best results occur (according to the doc) the fourth through sixth months. I was definitely skeptical, but I am thrilled with the results. Every day gets better!!!

Dr. Cole, California

I am looking to have this procedure done. It sounds like you are happy with the service. Can you provide the doctor's full name or location? Thank you.
I just had lipotherme yesterday on my abs and bilateral innner and outter thighs. The draining has almost stopped, but the open incisions are freeking me out, mainly the ones on the lower abdomen. I wonder if it will heal into a nice thin mark. How is your scaring looking? I was told to use mederma to help with the scaring. How long did you wear your compression garmet? I was told 23/7 for the first 2 weeks and the 1/2 days for the next 2 weeks. I was thinking about leaving it on 23/7 for the whole month lol. Thanks!
I would definitely wait until at least 4 months, because your tissue needs that long to heal and for the skin to tighten. I had my Lipotherme done in the beginning of June. The area around my belly button has been the last place for me to shrink and tighten. In fact, I was still slightly lumpy there at two months and this area is still tender today, while the rest of my abdomen is not. I am still noticing changes at a little over three months now. I take my "after" pics at 4 months, which is when optimal results occur (according to my surgeon.)This is amazing to me, because I already have such great results now! We'll see... Good luck with the healing and the best advice I got was to try to not monitor daily progress. I would evaluate again at the four month mark.
I am so glad you posted this! I am very impatient....lol! I am two weeks after my Lipotherme, and thinking...this is it? But I guess I have to wait to see the REAL results.
Question, how soon do you think you achieved your results that you felt were where you were going to be? I am asking because I had the procedure done in July and I am almost tow months out. There is an area that has gotten smaller but seems to be holding on. (around my belly button) so I have holes around this pooch in the front. My doctor talked about doing a touch up at exactly two months. Should I wait longer or do you think this will stay? Thanks.