Lipotherme - Love Handles and Stomach - Clifton Park, NY

I found the procedure to be relatively easy and...

I found the procedure to be relatively easy and not a big deal back in January 2010. 9 months later, I am having issues with the scars (didn't wear a bikini all summer) bruising or broken blood vessels and still have lumps across my upper and lower abdomin. I believe they are collagen lumps/bumps and have continued to massage them daily without any improvement. Goal: smooth them out and get rid of them by summer 2011. Any advise? So, in my opinion is, the procedure, cost, etc. is well worth it, if you just want to look good under clothes, and not in your sports bra or bikini!

Keep massaging, but I am a year and 3 months after and still have lumpy skin. My daughter said my stomach looks deformed. Disappointed. Large scars as well. No bikini for this summer...2 years in a row... :-(
good luck and keep me posted.
Had procedure done 3 months ago. Not seeing any results but lumpy skin. Was told may need to have touch up done but that means going through all that again during summer months.
Isabella...what does your comment mean? I am now a year after procedure...???

He was good prior and during procedure, however not helping with issues afterwards...9 months later....