Lipotherme - The Jury is Still out

I am a 50 year old woman who decided to treat...

I am a 50 year old woman who decided to treat herself to lipotherme for "big birthday" present. I am petite; 5 ft. 2 and 109 lbs. I had twins 6 years ago which added 50 plus pounds to my slender frame. Despite my Pilates, workouts, and healthy eating I was not able to reattain the body I once had. Hence my decision to undergo lipotherme.

I had fat removed from my lower and upper abs, love handles, and outer thighs. I used my plastic surgeon whose work on my face (fillers) has always looked amazing and quite natural.

It has been nearly 2 weeks since the procedure. Today is the first day I am without the compression garment. My legs look amazing. There was a lot of bruising but I always bruise easily so nothing out of the ordinary. The skin on my abs is very tight. However, I am noticing a slight protrusion in my lower stomach. I know there is swelling for many more months to come but this seems to be out of the ordinary. I went back today for a follow-up and he usggested that I take laxatives for a week. Supposedly swelling of the muscles is normal due to the pain meds I have been on for the past 2 weeks. (darvoset/valium) I am curious if anyone experienced something similar. I'm slightly nervous about this bulge.

I will keep you posted on how the results are progressing. At this point in time was the procedure worth it . . I honestly don't know.

Have you reached a conclusion yet on whether the $5,800 was worth it?

I am a few years older and had lipotherme 2 1/2 weeks ago on my abs and love handles. I haven't experienced much brusing but alot of swelling and discomfort. I am also feeling whole body aching but doing my best to stay on Tylenol only. I was told to wear my compression garment for 5 to 6 weeks out 24/7. When I remove the garment for bathing purposes I see buldges that are still visible. So the jury is still out with me also. Wanted to share this since very little is available to compare or gage with others.

This is actually a don't know. He is caring and not in the profession to add an addition to his house. He's not overly aggressive which I find appealing too. If my stomach area loses its new found "bulge" I would recommend him in a heartbeat.