Results Exceeded my Expectations - Vacaville, CA

My body was disfigured due to a seroma. Improve...

My body was disfigured due to a seroma. Improve appearance/self-esteem. Since lipo wasn't performed with a previous surgery, abdominplasty, it promoted fat to appear in places where it became impossible to manage.

Dr. Klink helped me with a scar revision, removal of a seroma cavity and lipo.  He explained if a previous surgery was performed correctly (by another surgeon), I wouldn't have had the results I was faced with and lived with for over 3 yrs.  This explanation helped me understand the struggles I was facing.

My experience was worth every penny and I would have paid double to look/feel this good.  I truly feel indebted.  My psyche took a hit over the past few years.  I'm enjoying the benefits of feeling great about myself again.  I'm 100% satisfied and would highly recommend Dr. Klink to anyone.

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

I instantly trusted Dr. Klink and that trust only grew--especially after time passed and I received such significant results. Additionally, his staff is wonderful. They're all compassionate, caring, flexible and friendly.