Liposuction, with Slight Regrets

I am a 35 year old femaile and decided to get lipo...

I am a 35 year old femaile and decided to get lipo on my inner and outer thigh areas. They have been a problem area which i've attempted to correct for years by working out. I've always hated to go up a size in jeans just because of my thighs so i thought I would invest in some liposuction. What I'm having the hardest thing with right now is the bruising (I am 12 days post procedure).

The pain was really bad the first 3 days but as long as you stay on top of it with the pain meds then it can be controlled. Aside from doing quick looks on how the bruising is healing, i suggest keeping away from mirrors. That is what makes me nauseous and gives me anxiety and depression. You hear stories on how some people do not bruise very much but we have to accept the fact that it takes time for your body to recover and thats what i am having issues with right now.

I only have regrets when i look at the bruising. From the front, I look fine--as in no bruising but from the back...its almost painful to see. I'm not very swollen anymore so that is a good thing. My overall satisfaction right now is Fair but that may change once i see the true results in a few months. Same thing with the was it worth it question. Yes for now.

The doctor i chose is a pretty good doctor although i was not impressed with the post op personal attention or lack of attention on his part. The nurses are great though.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.