Facial Liposuction Disaster. Look Like a Burn Victim....

I had facial liposuction done by an Austin, Texas...

I had facial liposuction done by an Austin, Texas (downtown), Osteopathic Dermatologist....BIG MISTAKE....He talked me into it.  I am in my late 50's and my skin does not have the good elasticity it once had.  The doctor tried to correct it with a S-Lift, and that was more of a nightmare.  The stitches around my ears are still not healed.

It has been a year and a half, since the disastrous liposuction.  I have spent over $20,000 trying to correct what this doctor did....And the worst part, he takes no responsibiliy!  We are now getting together others who were damaged by his negligence, to start a class action lawsuit, including against the Tumescent Liposuction Company's equipment.

One should NEVER have fat removed from one's face.  It is a huge mistake.  I have permanent dark marks on my lower cheeks, and I look like a burn victim.  I have had fillers, but they don't last forever.  So, I will need injections the rest of my life,

Stay away from FACIAL LIPOSUCTION!

and my doctor put sculptra into my face even as I told him I liked the hollows in my cheeks and did not want my cheeks filled! I have lumps and new folds and he has ruined my face doing this on me, and obviously not well! I feel really distressed, embaressed. He has taken away any attractiveness I had leaving a good face ruined.