Lipo (Belly, Arms, Inner Thighs, Love Handles) Not Painful - Mexico

The pain from lipo is not that bad, like some...

The pain from lipo is not that bad, like some people say. Yes u feel pain of course, any surgery is painful, but I can say that the treated spots only feel like if I have a real bad bruise.Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3 and about 130 lbs. for a short person like me I can't afford to gain 5 pounds cuz it is very noticeble. So about a year ago I was 106 pounds very slim, did not even have a belly. Now Im about 130 pounds n my belly, love handles, inner thighs, and arms show very fat, cuz Im such a short person.I went to Mexico had it done. Today is my 4th day, and my belly looks like a raisin, looks nasty, since I have few stretch marks on my lower abs. But the Dr. says it's normal, within 2 months, my belly will be flat. So we just have to wait and see, the pain during the surgery was normal,  but nothing much,the pain after the surgery is painful too, but nothing really bad.This picture is from my 3rd day after the surgery.

can you tell me where in mexico you had it done? you look very nice
Scary!! Why? liposuction is a very popular plastic surgery in latin america..millions persons have this surgery done each year. I have it done in Bolivia I paid $2600 for a tummy tuck (in an All inclusive package: including stay in a hotel, hospital, medical team, transportation fees, pre operative medical test, personal assistant ect..) and after that, the cost of each liposuction area was of $400,, it's very cheap when you compare to the cost plastic surgery costs in the US.
I would be too scared to go to Mexico for lipo. I will save my money thanks.

Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3" and about 130 lbs. for a...

Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3" and about 130 lbs. for a short person like me I can't afford to gain 5 pounds cuz it is very noticeble. So about a year ago I was 110 pounds very slim, did not even have a belly. Now Im about 130 pounds n my belly, love handles, inner thighs, and arms show very fat, cuz Im such a short person.

I went to Mexico had it done. Today is my 4th day, and my belly looks like a raisin, looks nasty, since I have few stretch marks on my lower abs. But the Dr. says it's normal, within 2 months, my belly will be flat. So we just have to wait and see, the pain during the surgery was normal, yes a little painful, but nothing much,the pain after the surgery is painful too, but nothing really bad, it feels like a real bad bruise. I think the pain is not that bad since the results will be worth the pain I feel now....

This picture is from my 3rd day after the surgery.

Do you have a before pic? From what i see it looks great but i really dont know because you dont have a before pic.I have before and after pics.
I do but with clothes on and u cant really tell how much fat I had cuz of the clothes, u know....
does this guy have a website or any info. I'm thinking of getting a consult any information you can give would be helpful.

Photo Update

Hi...your post is helpful. The price over here in the states is so excessive. I curious however, how did u come across this particular Dr? How do u check for credentials? please so share your pre-op experience. Thanks so much and I do hope u have a great recovery :)
A dermatologist recommended him to me. But this is another dr. L just had my new surgery 6 weeks ago. This surgery was painful but very worth it. I need to make a new review, new story, etc. this new surgery was a major difference. It costed 5000 dls. My waist was 31 inches, now it's 24 inches only with lipo.
would you please email me his contact info,tried googlling but nothing is coming up
OCTAVIO BUSTILLOS MENDOZA