Lipo (Belly, Arms, Inner Thighs, Love Handles) Not Painful - Mexico

The pain from lipo is not that bad, like some...

The pain from lipo is not that bad, like some people say. Yes u feel pain of course, any surgery is painful, but I can say that the treated spots only feel like if I have a real bad bruise.Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3 and about 130 lbs. for a short person like me I can't afford to gain 5 pounds cuz it is very noticeble. So about a year ago I was 106 pounds very slim, did not even have a belly. Now Im about 130 pounds n my belly, love handles, inner thighs, and arms show very fat, cuz Im such a short person.I went to Mexico had it done. Today is my 4th day, and my belly looks like a raisin, looks nasty, since I have few stretch marks on my lower abs. But the Dr. says it's normal, within 2 months, my belly will be flat. So we just have to wait and see, the pain during the surgery was normal,  but nothing much,the pain after the surgery is painful too, but nothing really bad.This picture is from my 3rd day after the surgery.

Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3" and about 130 lbs. for a...

Im 25 yrs old, Im 5'3" and about 130 lbs. for a short person like me I can't afford to gain 5 pounds cuz it is very noticeble. So about a year ago I was 110 pounds very slim, did not even have a belly. Now Im about 130 pounds n my belly, love handles, inner thighs, and arms show very fat, cuz Im such a short person.

I went to Mexico had it done. Today is my 4th day, and my belly looks like a raisin, looks nasty, since I have few stretch marks on my lower abs. But the Dr. says it's normal, within 2 months, my belly will be flat. So we just have to wait and see, the pain during the surgery was normal, yes a little painful, but nothing much,the pain after the surgery is painful too, but nothing really bad, it feels like a real bad bruise. I think the pain is not that bad since the results will be worth the pain I feel now....

This picture is from my 3rd day after the surgery.

Photo Update

OCTAVIO BUSTILLOS MENDOZA

Hi...your post is helpful. The price over here in the states is so excessive. I curious however, how did u come across this particular Dr? How do u check for credentials? please so share your pre-op experience. Thanks so much and I do hope u have a great recovery :)
A dermatologist recommended him to me. But this is another dr. L just had my new surgery 6 weeks ago. This surgery was painful but very worth it. I need to make a new review, new story, etc. this new surgery was a major difference. It costed 5000 dls. My waist was 31 inches, now it's 24 inches only with lipo.
would you please email me his contact info,tried googlling but nothing is coming up
beautiful results
looks like a great result in the photo but no info :(
can i get the information also? thanks.
Where in méxico did you go?
Can you send me your dr's info?
can you tell me where in mexico you had it done? you look very nice
Scary!! Why? liposuction is a very popular plastic surgery in latin america..millions persons have this surgery done each year. I have it done in Bolivia I paid $2600 for a tummy tuck (in an All inclusive package: including stay in a hotel, hospital, medical team, transportation fees, pre operative medical test, personal assistant ect..) and after that, the cost of each liposuction area was of $400,, it's very cheap when you compare to the cost plastic surgery costs in the US.
i need that doctor information
where in Bolivia and the doctor name and all the info i need to get this done...thank you
I would be too scared to go to Mexico for lipo. I will save my money thanks.
As long as you go with a high skilled plastic surgeon, they do great surgeries as the drs. from usa, it's like any country, they have the good ones, high skilled, and the bad ones, u must do your search for that, l did mine, and very happy with my resutls.

{edited} from Chihuahua city, Chihuahua, Mexico. He is a great Doctor... google him including the city and state. Because if u only google his name it will take u forever to find him.

Edited by Sharon: We've added this info to your review. Thank you!

can you give me his name

Hey, your results are awesome. Can you please send me the info of the doctor you went to. Thanks
Congrats, nice results. I'm glad your happy. I'm shorter than you and had lipo done 41 days ago.... but I wish I didn't. Good for you.
wow im very impressed. i want to get mine done in december but havent found a good doctor. i looked him up online but cant find him. does he have a direct email?
hello i haven't received any info about the doctor fro you. can u please resend it me if u already did?
Hello. Can I please get the info on the surgeon? :)
Can u plz send me the address?
You look wonderful! Can I have the contact info for your doctor?
You look amazing. I am currently living in MExico and wanted to see if i can get all the contact info for your doctor. I am looking into having the same things done and you look great!Thank you
Hi i was wondering if you could send me the information on your doctor? You look great!! thanks ;-)