Liposuction on Legs, Knees and Bum

My experiance of lipo it was very painful more...

My experiance of lipo it was very painful more pain than I have ever experianced before. I think this was because I had all my top half of my legs done. I couldnt walk after the opperation until day 2 I lost loads of blood and was told I had to stay in bed.

When I tried to get up I would faint. I think people dont relise how much liposuction hurts, I know I didnt. Before the opperation when I looked in the mirror at my legs I felt sick they was gross.

My bottom half was far bigger than my top and I could do anything about it. 3months after liposuction I have lost an inch on each leg. I can see there is a difference and I dont feel bad now to look at my legs. But I am hoping for a bit more of a difference.

Mr William Dickson, BUPA Cardiff

Thanks for putting up this review it was really helpful. You can really see a difference. Was just wondering how painful your inner knees were after the procedure? Im thinking of getting mine done :)
How long was your swelling from the lipo before you noticed a difference? I just had lipo and a TT a week ago. I look so much bigger than I did before...just want a light at the end of the tunnel...someething to let me know that this was all worth it...:)
How many inches total did you lose from each thigh? All that for one inch doesn't really seem worth it.
I had lipo on my outer thighs. I hardly had any pain. i had tumescent lipo with Dr Szalay. I am very happy but I am not completly happy because i didn't get rid of the cellulite and the tiny bump of a saddle bag. The dr did warn me of this though. I am considering getting my bum, hips and inner thighs done now. Another surgeon told me about getting lower part of my bum done and said that this will help dramatically. I think they call that area the bananna peel.
Hi, I had tumescent liposuction on my outer thighs, flanks, hips and bra line eight days ago and am doing fine. I wanted to have my inner thighs done as well but my surgeon will not do outer and inner at the sime time due to the tissue trauma this causes. I took arnica for a week prior to surgery to help with the bruising and a skin specific antibiotic from the day before surgery until three days after. The arnica really helped. I am swollen and sore but i can get around and will be returning to work tomorrow. My advice for anyone considering treatment is find out more about tumescent lipo (i was awake and able to stand up during treatment to check for symmetry), take arnica, and talk to your surgeon about having inner and outer thighs done at the same time and what this means in terms of pain and recovery time. Lilly
Finally a person who has taken Arnica!! I am scheduled to do tumescent lipo on March 11 and in the instructions my surgeon suggests taking the Arnica and Bromelain 3 days prior to surgery and until swelling goes down after. You really think it helped??
Its been almost five months now and I am happy but not completly. I feel my inner legs are a big bumpy and could be thinner. I am hoping that mr dickinson will re do that area for me. Its extrem pain though and I feel nervous abought going though that gain.
Thank you so much for posting these pictures. I had liposuction on my legs three weeks ago, and I can honestly say that it was more painful than labour, and more painful than the recovery from my c-section. It made me really, really ill. I like to think I know a thing or two. I'm a health editor of a magazine, and a biochemist, but I don't think I'd have done it, if I'd known how ill it was going to make me feel, and how excruciatingly painful it was going to be.