Liposuction on Legs, Knees and Bum

My experiance of lipo it was very painful more...

My experiance of lipo it was very painful more pain than I have ever experianced before. I think this was because I had all my top half of my legs done. I couldnt walk after the opperation until day 2 I lost loads of blood and was told I had to stay in bed.

When I tried to get up I would faint. I think people dont relise how much liposuction hurts, I know I didnt. Before the opperation when I looked in the mirror at my legs I felt sick they was gross.

My bottom half was far bigger than my top and I could do anything about it. 3months after liposuction I have lost an inch on each leg. I can see there is a difference and I dont feel bad now to look at my legs. But I am hoping for a bit more of a difference.

It's been a week since I had vaser lipo on my whole stomach area, inner thighs and flanks. It's been the most horrific week iv had to experience. The pain and discomfort has been excruciating. It's also made me very ill with it. Still not seeing any results a week in. A crazy amount of brusing and swelling which is making me look bigger than ever. Which makes me feel sad looking in the mirror. Hoping this all calms down in the next few months, I would defiantly recommend anyone to think long and hard before having this done especially more than one area, as the pain is so bad. Had the stitches taken out 2 days ago which did hurt a little but at least iv healed nicely. Would advise everyone to take at least a week of work possibly even two weeks to feel ready again. I had my lipo done with the hospital group in London then went on to Birmingham to dolan park hospital to have the surgery.
I had a Mommy Makeover 4 weeks ago. I did the lipo on my tummy, sides, flanks, under arm, bra line and augmentation. I am super happy with my results. I just want to know the best Ab and toning exercises that I can do. I read that Pilates is really really good. Also Massaging helps the best for smoothing and lighten up the discomfort. Arnica does help for the bruising. Overall I would recommend having it done. I opt out of having a tummy tuck and I am so glad I did. My Dr. And I are doing a series of Laser smoothing treatments aswell to help with smoothing and toning but, it's not enough. Exercise and diet he saids. I would love to chat with anyone , If I could answer any questions. There is a lot more to getting the best results than just getting the surgery , so I am finding out. :) Kim
Mr William Dickson, BUPA Cardiff