Does It Hurt? Yes! Is It Worth It? We're Still Waiting to See - Pasadena, CA

My biggest concern was whether or not it was going...

My biggest concern was whether or not it was going to hurt and how good would the results be. I went in and got my upper, middle, and lower abs done as well as my flanks and hips. During the procedure, I was awake but numb...kinda. There were some times I could feel the cannula tearing through my skin and had to have the doctor stop and put more lidocaine in me. They try to use as little lidocaine as possible so that they can get the maximum amount of fat out of you by making sure that the cc's of fluid coming out are full of your fat, and not just the liquid they are putting in. After the surgery, the front of my body felt very heavy and I was wrapped in a compression garment and a 1" pad which I have to wear for 3 weeks. The first and second day, I was wondering if this was a good decision because the pain was intense and I had a hard time sleeping, walking, and finding anything to wear that fit me. By the third day, I felt sore, but a million times better! I am almost at the 3 week mark, and I can already see a huge difference in my body shape. My upper and middle abs are totally flat, but my lower abs are bloated. My flanks look amazing, but my hips are still swollen. I look forward to this Friday when I can take off the big padding and just wear the compression garment.
A few things to know before you get liposuction done:
1. It will hurt and you will be sore
2. Eat healthy and move around as much as possible. – This will help the healing process tremendously
3. The stitches are itchy and there will be scarring
4. The more water you drink, the faster the swelling goes down

For me, I think this was a great decision! The rest of my body is the same, so I still need to diet and exercise but I feel great, and can’t wait to show off my new tummy!

My doctor personally called me the night after the sugery to see if I was feeling alright. That was amazing service and care!

Hey there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us, your review is very informative. Good luck with your results and please keep us updated as you progress!