Liposuction - Edison, NJ

I have gotten lipo and loved the resluts. As a...

I have gotten lipo and loved the resluts. As a result I have scheduled for the mommy makeover.

I just had a tummy tuck 3/29/11 with some lipo. I wanted to have my inner, outer thighs, back, bra roll, but when I schedule the tt I did not include this in the surgery time. I also could not reschedule the tt because this was the only time I have for recovery. I read a lot of reviews against lipo last night. I have spent a lot and it will cost a lot more. I just wanted to make sure I am not making a mistake.
Down time? I was maybe down for 2 days at the most and back to doing all house chores which don't require any heavy lifting within 3 days!! I took the pain medication for two days but it wasn't really bad at all. It all depends on your tolerance for pain. As far as swelling it took about a month or so to go down. Overall experience worth it and minimal downtime!!

Hi ricanmami2009 -- Thanks for sharing your lipo story! Before I move your review to our breast augmentation community, could you tell us a bit more about the surgery itself, such as downtime, pain, recovery, etc? Thanks in advance!

Edison Plastic Surgeon

I recommend Dr. C He spends time with his patients and answers all questions even if they were answered previously.