Dr. V is Simply The Best!

For Self Improvement

For Self Improvement

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I am beyond satisfied and happy in every way under Dr. V's care. A friend recommended me, and after many bad experiences and as many consultations, I went reluctantly to his office in Beverly Hills. He restored my faith in the work of a true professional Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon. I went to him at first for injectables (Restylane, Botox etc,) then for an Active FX treatment, then to lift my breasts and then for liposuction. His manner is gracious and easygoing, you feel at ease with his expertise and experience. I’ve come to find out that he’s a noted national expert in injectables training. Dr. V speaks to you, not at you. We discussed the pros and cons of all the procedures I was inquiring about. I so appreciated his sincere contentiousness and honesty. He told me what would benefit me and what would not. He is not after the buck; he truly is deeply concerned about your well being before and after the surgery. He’s fun and at the same time he is the utmost professional physician. I am happy to report that all my procedures went so well in every way. My face looks at least I’d say 70 percent better and way more youthful, as do my breasts, which look like the breasts of a 25-year old. Yeah! My liposuction looks simply fantastic. I never thought I’d be writing this about a doctor, but Dr. V is someone whose name I feel totally confident and comfortable giving out happily. He’s the only one I would ever recommend after much experience with so many doctors. I know that anyone I would recommend would be in safe, secure and professional hands with him. Dr. V in every way, from his medical skills to his bedside manner, from his follow up to his staff and even to what he charges, which by the way is so reasonable. Dr V is quite simply the best.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.