Best Lipo Doctor in Houston, TX

My immediate concern is that I am hyper allergic...

My immediate concern is that I am hyper allergic to so many medications---and I have a very low pain threshold. I also suffer from ulcerative colitis so I was worried about any potential complications from the procedure.

Truly, honestly, I had no problems w/ the procedure, overall experience and the before and after photos I posted really do not do justice w/ how I look in person. I'm currently on steroids for UC so will look better in the near future.

Dr. John Bergeron

Excellent staff, service and definitely worth the expense. Life is short. Enjoy it. Dr. B is a consummate professional who delivers on his honest assessment of what can be realistically done. I was more than impressed and pleased w. the results. I highly recommend Dr. B and would DEFINITELY go back to him if & when I would like additional work. To me, he is part genius & part magician. I totally trust his work and would never see anyone else for a similar procedure.

I just had iner & outer thighs done 2 weeks ago and my bar roll, flanks, & waist done yesterday with Dr. Bergeron and so far so good. Can't wait for a little time to pass to see what's to come.
Good luck! Do everything they tell you and I'm sure you will get the results you want. It's really totally worth it. It was weird sleeping in the compression garment at first but I got used to it. I truly hope you're happy w/ the results.
My second garment is much better and I drained pretty heavy for 6 days! That sucked! Every time I got cleaned up I was starting over. The back area has been a piece of cake. I worked all day today with very little drainage or pain. My girlfriend and I did it together just different areas and she is doing great too.
So cool you had the procedure done w/ your girlfriend. That is awesome. And holy cow, six days! Honestly, I just remember draining a LOT the first day...a friend of mine took me to the appt and stayed w/ me until my hubby got home. Funny thing is I still remember getting out of her car, then all this fluid sorta gushed out of me. I was still a lil twilight feeling and I thought, 'did I just pee my pants?' but since I was still out of it, it didn't phase me, lol! My girlfriend was like, 'are you okay?' and 'what was that?' As far as I remember that was the worst of it...like a dam breaking but after that it was the usual patches of gauze. what I do remember is barely being able to bend even side ways. I had to get a hanger to help me grab my bag. I can't take painkillers so I toughed it out and I'm a real wimp so I managed knowing this is what I had wanted for a long time. Glad to hear your girlfriend is recovering well, too.
What is your doctors name? And did you have Tumescent lipo?
Dr. John Bergeron. I am convincing my hubby to get his neck done. He's almost there. I recommend Dr. Bergeron to my family. He is the best-no competition.
Freaking awesome after shots. Your doctor did a great job. You looked like you had a good deal of fat prior. I'm surprised at how well it turned out. It's as if you had a tummy tuck.
Nope, not at all. He's just that good.
Nope, honestly, no tummy tuck. He's just that good.
Plz see comment above.
after how long did you take the after pictures??
after how long did you take the after pictures?
Please see the post above in my reply to BooTay. I truly did see results immediately. I would do it all over again. I am thinking of doing my inner thighs next yr. The best thing was looking slim in slacks and not having to hide my tummy area. Embarrassed to say I've been asked if I was pregnant twice when I wasn't...I've gained some weight, mostly bloating and "moon face" because of steroids but my tummy doesn't look bloated or preggers. Hope this helps.
i have read it and responded to it.
i am glad for you and give you my best wishes!
Thank you and sorry for the late reply, LOL. A good friend was asking me about lipo so I directed her to the site w/ my before and after.
You look great! How long after was your after pictures taken.
It's hard to remember exactly...I would say 6-8 weeks; however, I did see results immediately. I may be unusual but I did not swell that much. Even though I was a bit swollen at first, it was obvious I had "lost" a lot of weight fast. It was very weird the results were immediate. I would not believe had it not happen to me.
you are so lucky.
i just had laser lipo on chest and belly 8 days ago, and i barely see anything on my chest, and the belly is completely the same
Wow, I am so sorry as I know the procedure is expensive. I wore the compression garment religiously and I always drink lots of water daily. Don't know if that has anything to do w. it. Maybe you will get great results after a while. Everyone is different. The odd thing is I'm not a healer so I was surprised how quickly I bounced back. If you're not happy or have concerned after reasonable time, see your doctor. I don't know who you saw but I totally recommend mine. Best of luck, don't give up and I'm sure you'll be pleased with your results. Stay strong!
i did it in romania, since i am romanian
just to mention i only had little fat to take out since i wasn't too fat, i wanted like a body sculpture, but i guess i have to wait.
thanks for your replies, best of wishes!

Welcome to RealSelf, Barbara, and thanks for sharing your story. Your pics look incredible - what a great result! You look fabulous. :)

Thank you. I feel great! The cool and odd thing is while I'm on steroids for ulcerative colitis (not cool) and have gained some weight (it's temporary-almost off steroids) the weight I did gain did not go to my tummy area (thank god!), it went to my butt. Which is GREAT as I never had a butt. Who would have thunk it. Don't get me wrong, I'm anxious to lose the weight so I can get back into my new clothes...just thought it's nice to have a butt and not always look 3 mos pregnant as my fat was always tummy centered.