5 Days Later and Feeling Great!

I had liposuction of my inner thighs,stomach and...

I had liposuction of my inner thighs,stomach and outer hips.Also my upper and lower lids (lasered and excess sin removed) plus my chin lippoed and tightened.I'm tall(5'7) and just had stubborn fat pockets that I couldn't get rid of.

My lifestyle of exercising my horse,barn work and hitting the gym four days a week just made me lose allover-but the fat pockets remained.

For the first three days I felt sore below the belly button,but the pain meds kept me comfortable.After three days I didn't need any pain control. One important aspect was that I lined up as much help as possible-barn help,housekeeper and my mom.That way I felt no pressure to push myself.

Yesterday I had a little fashion show with some of my clothes-it was exciting to see how my lower body looks so tight and petite.My husband says I look just like i did 20 years ago!I do have some large back and blue areas on my upper stomach but they really aren't bothering me and I'm told they will go away in a couple weeks.

My doctor had his own facility and is a top-notch doctor in south florida.I do believe you get what you pay for.I would encourage anyone in good health with the financial means to go for it!

Jupiter Plastic Surgeon