Liposonix On My Lovehandles In Dallas, TX

I also went to Dr. Johnson's office in Dallas....

I also went to Dr. Johnson's office in Dallas. I booked a cruise over Spring Break, and though I felt like I was in shape, my lovehandles would always poof out. I heard about Liposonix from a segment Dr. Johnson did on Good Morning Texas. The idea of killing my fat cells without surgery sounded REALLY good to me. The cost was comparable to liposuction, and the no incision part made me do it.

It was hot at some points, but anyone can make it through it. I was given oral medication, and that help a bunch. I absolutely recommend using the meds! Also, I tried to do just 3 passes to get out faster, but the 4 pass technique was MUCH better. Make sure you go for the 4 passes. It hurts less, and you actually get more energy into the fat. A couple days after the procedure I was sore, swollen, and bruised up. It wasn't too bad, but you could feel that you had something done. This lasted about 2 weeks.

Now to the good part that all of you are waiting for! It's been over 3 weeks since I got my treatment. Before my Liposonix treatment, I wore a Medium Bikini Bottom. I know this, because I tried it on after I booked my cruise! (the whole reason I did this) Now, those bottoms are too big. I just got back from the store, and I fit into Extra Smalls. (XS bottoms) I have NEVER worn XS before and I am ecstatic to say the least! Dr. Johnson says that I still have weeks to go before the optimal results kick in, but this is good enough already. Ps. I am 22 years old

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell us what your typical workout routine looks like, and how many times a week you trained abs? How long did you have to wait before getting back into the gym?
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what your typical workout routine looks like? Also, how often do you train abs?
Hopefully you get this post! I'm looking to getting it done this week. What do you mean by 4 passes? Are you saying you cam in 4 different time and had an hr each session at a 40 temp? Completely confused lol. Please help me out bc you look amazing and I'm roughly the size you were before you had this done. :) THX!
Dr. Bill Johnson

I came in, met with the consultant, got marked up and measured, and made it through my liposonix treatment. It took about 1 hour to do the consult, paperwork, prep, and another 1 hour to do the procedure. I waited for a little in the lobby though, but I came at the same time as his surgical patients, so the wait was understandable. If you live in Dallas, check him out. The consult was free.