Liposonix On My Lovehandles In Dallas, TX

I also went to Dr. Johnson's office in Dallas....

I also went to Dr. Johnson's office in Dallas. I booked a cruise over Spring Break, and though I felt like I was in shape, my lovehandles would always poof out. I heard about Liposonix from a segment Dr. Johnson did on Good Morning Texas. The idea of killing my fat cells without surgery sounded REALLY good to me. The cost was comparable to liposuction, and the no incision part made me do it.

It was hot at some points, but anyone can make it through it. I was given oral medication, and that help a bunch. I absolutely recommend using the meds! Also, I tried to do just 3 passes to get out faster, but the 4 pass technique was MUCH better. Make sure you go for the 4 passes. It hurts less, and you actually get more energy into the fat. A couple days after the procedure I was sore, swollen, and bruised up. It wasn't too bad, but you could feel that you had something done. This lasted about 2 weeks.

Now to the good part that all of you are waiting for! It's been over 3 weeks since I got my treatment. Before my Liposonix treatment, I wore a Medium Bikini Bottom. I know this, because I tried it on after I booked my cruise! (the whole reason I did this) Now, those bottoms are too big. I just got back from the store, and I fit into Extra Smalls. (XS bottoms) I have NEVER worn XS before and I am ecstatic to say the least! Dr. Johnson says that I still have weeks to go before the optimal results kick in, but this is good enough already. Ps. I am 22 years old

Dr. Bill Johnson

I came in, met with the consultant, got marked up and measured, and made it through my liposonix treatment. It took about 1 hour to do the consult, paperwork, prep, and another 1 hour to do the procedure. I waited for a little in the lobby though, but I came at the same time as his surgical patients, so the wait was understandable. If you live in Dallas, check him out. The consult was free.

Hi, I was wondering if you could tell us what your typical workout routine looks like, and how many times a week you trained abs? How long did you have to wait before getting back into the gym?
Hi, I was wondering if you could tell me what your typical workout routine looks like? Also, how often do you train abs?
Hopefully you get this post! I'm looking to getting it done this week. What do you mean by 4 passes? Are you saying you cam in 4 different time and had an hr each session at a 40 temp? Completely confused lol. Please help me out bc you look amazing and I'm roughly the size you were before you had this done. :) THX!
Wow! You look so great!! Your stomach is like totally flat now....
I haven't heard of this treatment, does it work on the thighs? I am petite but I think my thighs are out of proportion to the rest of my body ( in other words, my thighs are fat!)! Good review.
Did not work for me! Have not seen any results whatsoever!
I don't see what your seeing! Maybe its from her pants making an indention
I am curious - it looks as if you have a tummy tuck scar??
Like I said the only reason is (that I wanted a true result even with a lots of pain I am sure at the end I will have something real & not a disappointments .I am now more than 2 weeks after Surgery ,I am still sore in some area , numb 2.But for sure I am better than last week. Like they say ( No pain no gain ) I will post some pic in the future .:))
So happy to hear about your great results, Watauga H! Please keep us posted!

And rebecca virginia, I'd love to hear the reasons why you chose not to do Liposonix or CoolSculpting. Have you blogged elsewhere about the procedure you DID have done?

Thanks!
Hello everybody ,I did a Big search on Liposonix , All the new staff (cool sculpting ) Lipo ..and I was almost sure for the Liposonix( I visited few Doctors ) At the end I decided to go for Laser Lipo ,at least I am gonna be pretty almost sure the the result. It is very important to make a decision concerning your Life ,body, Health.I did it last week &I am still in recovery but I am feeling much better than the 1&2 days.I am still taking the pain medicine .Few days ago I went for my 1st visite ,next week I am going the the 2sd visite.They said will see the result after one Month /6 Months.I have to be patience .The staff ,the doctor are WOW really .:)))) .Next time I will tell you more.

Wow, you look great! Were you dieting or increasing exercise at all before the 8 week photo?

Your results are so amazing it's hard to imagine just an ultrasound device could do that! (though I'm sincerely hoping that's the case, because that would be incredible)

I ate healthy before and still do now. Same with the exercise. I think that if someone where considering this, they would have to have that mindset in place. Someone that isn't going to be healthy afterwards, is not going to get the results they want. Basically, if you're not doing anything now, this isn't going to be a cure all. For me, it got rid of the fat that the gym couldn't, and that's perfect!

Wow! If there weren't actual attempts at further weight loss then I am seriously blown away! Your results are incredible. Thanks for sharing with us :)

Just wondering how long the bloating feeling lasted and if you changed your diet after?
If your asking me, the bloating is still ongoing and I cant see a difference. I had this done April 3, 2012 and there is no change. I am very dissapointed !!!
I went to Dr Johnsons office about three weeks ago and had this procedure done and the tech only did a couple of passes. I didnt bruise very much at all but I have been swollen every since the procedure. I feel bloated and my jeans are very snug. I hope after spending this much money that it works. I havent seen any difference. I hope they will redo the procedure if I dont see any results, The tech is awesome..She was very understanding when it came to the pain!!!
nice results..and if your happy that's all that matters :D
congrats you look amazing.can I get this dr. full name, I also live in dallas
Dr. B. Johnson at Innovations Medical
Wow congrats :)) so 1 inch total or more??
this dr. has the worst TT photos i wouldn't trust him to do anything
Good review Watauga, and I love your results!
Hi, I am looking into doing this next week. I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind. How much bruising and swelling did you have and how long did it last? Do you feel that it was worth the $$? How much of a difference did you see after 1 month?
Hello Perrier,

I had bruising for over a week, but less than 2. I was told to take Arnica for the bruising. The swelling was enough to make my pants feel snug, and this lasted for about the same time. At 1 month, I went from a size Medium bikini to an Extra Small. My photo is above. Since then, it looks even more toned. I think it was worth it for what I got out of it. I wasn't expecting more than an inch of reduction, and I wasn't expecting to get a 6 pack. Just make sure you get realistic expectations from your doctor. Where are you going to get it btw?
How many passes of liposonix and at what frequency did you receive?