Asked to Leave

I went to his office because the website made it...

I went to his office because the website made it seem like it would be a little less stressful than many of the other facilities.

The thing i notices about the site was that there was a meet the team section and in that section it stated that everyone on his staff had some sort of procedure.

When I arrived, I said hi to the young lady behind the desk and stated "I think I remember seeing your picture on the computer", she looked at me with a baffled look and of course I felt like an idiot.

I then requested for female assistants to help me get dressed after the procedure, as I am quite modest and I was told that this was not possible.

After it was explained to me that I "wasn't the first and wont be the last...." I was asked to sit in the lobby and decide if I wanted the procedure done. Recognize at this point I have been asked to sign a credit card receipt, asked to complete forms, but still have had the opportunity to speak with the Dr.

After about 3 minutes, The PA came out and without even asking me what I decided, informed me that they were going to refund my money and "let's call this a day"

Don't let the light hearted video or the website fool you-----you, you are a number. We all have special needs that is what makes us individuals, go to a doctor that understands this, and avoid

This site requires me to put in a dollar amount, please note that my deposit of $8700 was refunded.

Dr. Alan Bittner, Beverly Hills Liposculpture