We Will See

I just started treatment March 18 at 216 lbs and...

I just started treatment March 18 at 216 lbs and im 5,8 I had 6 areas done with 2 shots each. I watched my friend go first and I think that made it worse for me. The needles where big but to my surprise did not hurt. First he did a shot to some what numb the area, which to me did nothing, he did that for all 6 areas then came the lipo dissolve. My friend had to hold my hand because once the medicine is in your body it stings like crazy for 15 seconds. I hate shots but the shots were not bad at all just a little prickling feeling but to be completely honest the stinging burning sensation seems unbarable for those 15 secs. Next time im bringing my ipod to distract me and a teddy bear to hold. After the shots I felt no pain just a little weird, i think i was getting over the pain of the lipo dissolve. But after 1 hour I calmed downed and went to go eat with my friends and then I had a meeting later that day I went to as well. My stomach was a little swollen but my girdle helped. The next day i was really tired and felt like i did 500 crunches, which to me is a good/bad feeling. I was really thirsty and had to pee alot. The doctor also gave me redotex to surpress my appetiate which worked right away. but now as im on day 6 I get a little bit more hungry. As of March 24 i feel great no regrets yet, and have my next appt march 27th will keep you informed.
Dr. in Tijuana

{edited}

Edited by Sharon: Per our Community Guidelines, please share contact information privately.
I looked up Dr. Andres Gharam on the internet, but could not find him. Where is he located and how can I contact him?
Krazy Girl: Could you send me the Dr.'s info please and update us on your progress? Thanks! =)
Need Dr. Andres' info. Sounds like successful treatment. Thanks :)
I changed my eating habits, exercise daily and am close to my goal weight. However, I have some problem areas and it seems as if I am at a stand still with my weight. Dr. Andres Gharam is exactly what I need. Can u give me his info. I would appreciate it. Thank You. :)
wat are some appox price ranges for getting the lipodissolve & redodex? could u please give me dr andres contact info as well...cuz his name doesnt come up when i google him.. thanx!
Hi... I would like Dr. Andres contact information also... please... Thanks...
I would like Dr. Andres contact info also
Can you tell me any contact info for Dr. Andres. I have been looking for a someone to perscribe the redotex and it sounds like you are very happy with him. --- Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user, click on their username. This requires free registration for an account.
I too am a fan of Dr.A! I have been seeing him for the past 7 weeks and have lost a total of 24lbs as of today, as I got another series of shots. I absolutely love his personality and charisma and bedside manner. I love how he speaks in plain english for his patients, but uses his medical terminology in a quick second. I too am taking Redotex and I know first hand that it is not just the medicine. There are 3 of us that go to see him once a week or every other week. Two of us are on Redotex, C-did not take hers and I took mines, and K-was on a nother medicine and took her periodically. We all lost weight the first week. I lost 6 lbs my first week, C-lost 4lbs, and K lost 3. So as you can see the medicine did work some, but it is not the only thing we are paying for. I also know none of us have worked out during that period. We are now, and we all are working towards our goal weight. Prior to this step, I was on a strict work out regimen with a personal trainer three times a week. I only lost 9 lbs in 7weeks vs. 24lbs in 6 weeks. I am pleased with my results. And as far as pain/discomfort, it is just conscious choice just like anything else: botox, a chemical peel, mesotherapy etc...LD may not ne for everyone and you may not have the right Dr., but for the price,convenience, and results I would highly recomend Dr.Andres in TJ! Hey are you by way of Bella Tosca?Just curious... Lady Butterfly
HI congrats on your success! Can you give me the contact info for dr Graham. I tried to look him up but with no success.my EMAIL IS {contact information removed} if you can only reply privately Thank you, I hope you can help --- Editor note: You must contact users privately to share this information. To contact another user, click on their username.
Hello Ashley who did you see in Tijuana for your lipodissolve because I am very interested. Take care.
I saw Dr. Andres Graham he is very nice, very imformative and has worked on about all of my friends. He is close to the border and even has special passes so you dont have to wait in line for a long time at the border. Plus my last update is i've did my last treatment a week ago and total lost about 20 lbs in less than 6weeks. I feel great and look great. I ve decided to keep going but instead of every week just twice a month. This is really the real deal. Still a huge fan.
I find it odd that anyone with this type of stress before undergoing any procedure and then such discomfort during the procedure would rate the results "worth it". In addition, at this point you have not yet seen the true outcomes, experienced the full course, or know how long this will last for what you will spend and endure. This was a first session, and only a few days after the session. For all you bright women and men out there considering lipodissolve, ask you doctor, and yourself this question: How do you know it is the lipodissolve that is truly at work and not the appetite suppressant? You may have just spent a lot of money, anguish and discomfort for something that could be achieved by eating sensibly and following a good fitness regimen, or result simply from taking the appetite suppressant alone. Also, why Tiajuana? I hope you did not cross the border thinking you'd save some money or have a more effective treatment experience.
In response to Mrs. Kuechel I do not wish to put you down as u did for me, but in my defense being nervouse after youf friend is pricked with needles I think is normal and I did plenty of research. My Dr. and I have been in contact for years for other procedures for my foot which I dont need to discuss. And is it worth it?, yes it still is I've lost about 5lbs a week and only took the appetite suppressant for 1 week. And for putting down Tijuana (you spelled it wrong Mrs. Kuechel) I would go there for medical care with the right Dr. any day, not only is it cheaper which is a plus but the care and attention you recieve is better than my experiances from the U.S. For everyone reading this I am a Bright Women and hope that you all come to one conclusion, I dont think that lipo dissolve is for everyone and do suggest you do your research. Please respond Mrs Kuechel Im curious to any other words you may have for me. It doesn't seem like you have persons interest in mind you just rather tear those down with decisons you dont agree with. I finished my 3rd treatment and lost 15 lbs. The pain was at least 70% less as the first. The more tense you are the more you feel it. Im going to keep going and update my results I do have pictures I wish to post once i get to my goal weight.