Lipodissolve Sucked!!

I had lipodissolve in April of 07 at a OB/Gyn's...

I had lipodissolve in April of 07 at a OB/Gyn's office, one session each of upper and lower abdomin not at the same time. When I returned home from my session on my upper abs I looked 8 months pregnant. It was very painful, I went back three weeks later for the lower abs (way too soon) I was still in a lot of pain. Three months later both area's were still very tender and much larger. Upper (3 1/2 inches larger) lower (3 inches larger). There was no way I was going back for more. I exercised and dieted and could not lose any of the extra inches I gained do to Lipodissolve. So in Nov. 07 I went to a consult with a wonderful Plastic Surgeon in St. Louis, her name is Dr. {edited}. She told me that she is getting a lot of patients do to lipodissolve. Jan. 17, 08, I had a full tummy tuck with lipo suction, and I am five weeks into it and I am thrilled. I am in my 40's and I look like my tummy is 20ish. I wish I would have done this along time ago. Yes the first couple of weeks are hard, but as long as you have a good support system you can do it. I still have swelling but I have already went from a tight size 10 to a size 8, and they said it might be three months before the swelling completely goes down. Dr. {edited}'s staff is wonderful they are there for you any time you have a question. Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.