Didn't Work for Me...really Hoped It Would Have!

I am an african american girl 27 yrs old...I am...

I am an african american girl 27 yrs old...I am 5'7 about 170lbs so I am not heavy, but I have alot of fat in the tricep area. I had the procedure in June 2007. I thought this procedure would be great to get rid of the fat in my arms without having to spend alot of money on liposuction.

I went through 6 lines or about 60 shots per arm. The substance smelled like aged urine and there was some pain but amazingly your body starts to numb up to tolerate the pain. The procedure took about 1 1/2 hr. My arms swole up to the size of a linebacker but that was fine because I was really looking forward to it working. But that night, however, as I was "passing the dissolved fat out of my system", my bowels were so loose, and my stomach cramped SOO HARD that I BROKE OUT IN SWEATS so bad I was dripping. I was on the toilet clenched up tight but even still, I told myself, this was what dissolved fat feels like leaving your system.

Well fast forward to feb. 20, 2008 and the fat passing out of my system was probably just a load of crap--lololol literally and figuratively, because my arms still haven't gotten any smaller. I had to miss work the next day, my arms were swole up for about 7 days ---which they said was normal---but the procedure was a waste of money for me. I was told that I would need a couple of procedures @ $400 a pop, however I am not into throwing away money time after time without seeing significant results.

Sorry guys, I don't even do reviews but I HAD TO TELL people about this procedure. It may work on someones chin, or cheeks, but I CAN'T IMAGINE having this procedure being significant enough for someone's abs.

PJ, some may consider 5'7 and 170 overweight, but for a curvy AA female, it's more the norm than the exception. Let's face it, AA females typically have different builds than their white counterparts. The BMI Index is not the end all regarding healthy weights and body types/proportions. Most doctors that perform this surgery will not do it on anyone with a BMI of 30 or more. If her doctor also used that measure, then she is not considered a risk.
relax just cuz we all cant look like Barbie doesnt mean you have to trash her weight... shes comfortable and thats good... my concern though is you said they did 60 shots per arm... is this over time even so that sounds extreme. (ive havent had the proceedure)it just seems extensive for your arms. good info though about your experience.
A gentle comment with all due respect, 170 is overweight for 5'7". You can look it up on a BMI index online. I personally don't think they should have done it for you as it's only supposed to be on people that need little taken off. Your comments on the smell and bowel problems are not normal side effects and I haven't experienced anything like that. I worry about who worked on you. You may want to check and see if they are in good standing or being sued. Good luck.