I had my first treatment of Lipodissolve - So Far So Good - Harrisburg, PA

I had my first treatment of Lipodissolve on...

I had my first treatment of Lipodissolve on Saturday March 8..treatment is for the inner thigh area and the banana (back of thigh). I had both legs done and am very happy thus far with the procedure. The injections felt like bee stings.. the inital prick is like a pinch from a mad mom..lol more nerve racking then an actual HURTING feeling. I did have some swelling but to my surprise not much.. I am healing great..and for a person who bruises very easily, I just knew I would bruise all over but I have two small bruises on each leg..I am still wearing the Spanx.. I think this aided in the swelling.. I have been wearing them all day and even to bed. I was very sore the first day but I just kept my legs elevated..the second day (yesterday) on a scale of 1 to 5 my soreness was a 2. I am into my third day after my initial treatment and I am hardly feeling any pain at all. My next treatment is scheduled for 3/20/08

Hello All Sorry so late in responding.. I went for my third tweetment last Saturday..but didnt go through with it ..because I was still sore and tender...so I am waiting until my scheduled 4th appoint to go for my third. I didnt realize I would still be tender and its to the point that if I even thought about the injection my stomach would hurt! I go to Sona Med Spa... in Harrisburg..and they are pretty good..while do say you can come in every 2 weeks..they do stipulate that you CANT be swollen.. so your body would basically have to almost completely heal before they will inject again... which was the situation after my 1st appt...but the nurse did tell me I could of been more sore due to the fact that she increased the dosage..and ideally they want to increase it each and everytime until you start to see your results. I do no have any pics YET..but i did measure and I am down about 1 1/2 inch so I am hoping that by time I get 4 sessions (paid for 6) I will be down 4-5 inches which is perfect for me. I will keep you all posted
I just had my second treatment on my arms and thought the injections were more painful this time as well. I hardly felt them the first time and then after I got home took Tylenol. This time I needed a pain killer ASAP, but funny, the next day and beyond I didn't have any down time recovery needed. I feel great. My doctor makes you wait 4 weeks before the next treatment. I think this is because you are still tender. That's probably why you hurt so much. Good luck, let's see pictures!
Hey Sheila, I'm also going to Sona Med Spa. How were your results after the second treatment? Also I waited 3 weeks between my treatments and it hurt less the second time around. Maybe wait it out for three weeks instead of 2.
Does anyone have any before and after pictures they'd be willing to post?
Sheila, My doctors told me that you shouldn't do a second treatment until 30 days after first treatment, if you are targeting the same area. Maybe your pain is due to not giving the first dose enought time to heal and do it's job. I scheduled my first session for April 18 and my next won't be till May 30th. I'm hoping that I will only need 2 treatments coupled with working out to get my thighs right. Cellulite is a separate procedure and more painful I heard.....
Sheila, I am reading your comments and very interested in details of your procedure. I have a large amount of cellulite on my legs and am embarrassed to wear shorts. I also live in the Hbg. area and was wondering who did your procedure. I learned about it through Sona Med Spas ads. Keep me updated if you will. Thanks, Pam