Good Results, Develop Gradually

The comments on here where over 60% claim to not...

The comments on here where over 60% claim to not be satified with their treatments. This sound really odd to me and I wonder whether these are genuine feedback? Just can't be. I live in OC and people are keen to do cosmetic treatments here. Many I know have done Lipodissolve treatments, and all of them were happy with their treatments except one person who did not complete all her sessions. I mean, I really prefer injections to having surgery! I had liposuction a few years ago and was really unhappy from it. My stomach and legs looked awful from liposuction, completely uneven and unnatural. The recovery was gruesome and my body would swell whenever I would go to the gym, or with weather changes. And this was surgery with a top surgeon... I've met so many people who are disappointed with their surgeries that its a surprise there is so much hype about it. I've done a couple of Lipodissolve sessions, and had to do 2 to 4 treatments each. I paid no more than between $300-500 per treatment. I had no pain from the needles at all although I'm uncomfortable with needles. In most cases I had a dull burning sensation after treatment that lasted about one hour. Swelling was quite massive in the face and the stomach for a few days, but I did not have massive swelling in other treated areas. I only had pain once when I took treatment for my bellyfat. On the second session I really had some pain with the belly treatment and had to take painkills. But for some reason I had only soreness after the other sessions. The doctor told me it could be related to my periods and that I should not take treatments right before periods. He said women with hormone problems can have more pain as well. I had great results on the face treating the chin. I had excellent to good results on other areas treated. What really thrilled me with Lipodissolve is that my ugly thighs and stomach from past liposuction now look normal! A friend of mine that had bad cellulite, got rid of it all with Lipodissolve. She's basically addicted to the treatment and really has had great results. As far as pain goes, it is not even a fraction as painful as Fraxel laser. Or Restylane for lips; now THAT's painful! You feel more sore from Lipodissolve than in actual pain. But I've been told some clinics do their own version of the treatment. Maybe that's why patients had a different experience than me. I don't know, but I think its a great treatment and compared to some other cosmetic treatment me and friends have got over the years, this in my view, is one of the better ones.

where, where, where did you go??? I went to a consult at Final Inches where the doctor is confident, but consultant is not willing to provide before and after photos. do tell...
I too have been really curious about all this awful reviews. I have many friends around the world who have been doing this for years and love it. I've never heard any of these complaints. ... A couple of things come to mind. One is that apparently, some American companies added additional ingredients like Carnatine, Caffeine, etc. Maybe these are causing problems. Everyone I know had the original formula, just the two fundamental ingredients + sterile saline. Another thing... someone on this forum (who was happy with her procedure no less) mentioned 1200 ccs? I hope that was a typo, because in places where Lipodissolve IS legal, the absolute maximum allowed in any one treatment day (even spread over multiple areas) is TEN ccs. I can't help but wonder if a giant blood blister and these huge swellings are coming from docs and patients not wanting to "drag out" the procedure and giving more than the tissues can comfortably handle per session :(
I want to know the facility in lake forest, I live in san clemente
Hi There, Im also from the OC can you give me the name of the facility you were at in Lake Forest as well as the doctor and procedure package? I am wanting to get some done was well and I live in 5 Minutes away from Lake Forest, Thanks
did u ever get the facility's adress in lake forest? if so do u happen to have the adress?
Do you have more information about the exact type of Lipodissolve that was used on you? I ask because some reviews and writeups indicate that there are different types. Also, was yours done by a doctor or a nurse practictioner or...? Did yours involve getting fat to be immediately suctioned out or did yours rely on normal metabolic channels to rid your body of the liquified fat? Some people write about using sonograms before and after and I'm curious if that was used on you as well? Thanks!