It's Not a Miracle It's Only an Enhancer!!

I had lipodissolve done about 1 week ago for the...

i had lipodissolve done about 1 week ago for the first time and my swelling has gone down some, but its not finished and i can already see that my figure has changed for the better. i also drink 6 8 ounces of water daily and exercise 3 times a week. it's not a miracle fat solution it's only an enhancer to help you get started to make changes in your daily routine and help melt fat where your body stubbornly doesn't want to let go

I just talked to my Dr. a week ago about the Lipodissolve and I am planning to have it done in my abdomen June 1. After reading some of the reviews on it I am a little nervous. If anyone can help me ease the nervousness it would help.
You should be nervous, have you not read this site? But by now you have probably already gone through. I wonder why it is that we as human beings can want so much that we ignore all the proof that something is not good for us. Glad I just saved my money, found a good Board Certified Plastic Surgeon and had liposuction. I made that decision from this site and made sure that my desire for improvements for a better body did not overtake my logical thinking.
Summit Plastic Surgery