Hated the Experience, Still No Results

August 8th was my third and last injection. The...

August 8th was my third and last injection. The pain was horrible and I have not seen any results. I informed the individual who toook me to the room that I had been having migraines, which I have never had before, she told me that headaches are " not uncommon". I requested an appointment with the physcian affiliated with the Houston-Galleria office and she told me that the Nurse Practioner would be in. The NP came in and she relayed what the first person told her. She also stated that headaches are "not uncommon". I again told her that I am having migraines, not headaches. I refused the fourth treatment and again requested an appointment with the physcian affiliated with that office. She told me that the physcian would tell me the same thing. I told her that I wanted a refund. She said that she would forward my chart to corporate for review. I did get a refund (initially $7200), but they charged me $1500 for the 3 treatments that I did receive, that did absolutely nothing. The areas treated were my loves and I see absolutely no change. Since stopping the treatments, I have not had anymore migraines.