HATED the Experience

This was one of the worst experiences of my life. ...

This was one of the worst experiences of my life. I was taken in by the ads on the radio and in magazines and was given the hard sell at the office offering the treatments. I agreed to three treatments each on my upper and lower abdomen. I spaced out the treatments so I would have one upper and then one lower. The treatments started in March and by the time I went in for follow up and return of my monies - the office had closed down and left many customers high and dry. The treatment itself wasn't really painful - but it did make me nauseous. It was the recovery that was horrible. I experienced severe swelling and extreme pain for at least a week after each treatment. The swelling did not do down for several weeks - I looked nine months pregnant. I did not lose any amount of fat on either area. On my last appointment I was told that I could come back for one more treatment on each area and if that didn't work then I would receive a refund. When I went back for that final treatment I discovered that the office had been closed down. Patients were not notified and I only found out that they went into receivership by going to their website. I strongly recommend that you DO NOT get this procedure. I will regret it for a long time and feel foolish for actually paying $3000 with absolutely nothing to show for it.

Medsculpt