Lipodissolve to Double Chin. Minimal Pain, Huge Swelling but Well Worth It!

I had a family inherited double chin. I am fairly...

I had a family inherited double chin. I am fairly active and hated my chin and profile. I started a course of lipotherapy in October 2007. The first set of injections left me with a burning sensation for a few hours and my chin was huge (aka Jabba the Hut) for 2 to 3 days and then it started to go down. You really must try to avoid the mirror when first done!! I had three treatments (every two weeks) in total costing £200 per treatment and the lipodissolve cost me £100 on private prescription. My last treatment was the 7th December 2007 and it is now about 6 weeks on. There is a very noticeable difference. My little pocket of fat has gone however my skin has not tightened as much as i would have liked although still looks ok. I think if you make a decision to go for this treatment you have to expect realistic results. You cant expect a chiselled chin like Kate Moss if the structure was not there in the 1st place. I would thoroughly recommend this procedure. Its beats surgery as there are no cuts. Total cost to get rid of my double chin was £750.00 and well worth it!!! Just a few days out of your life when you look ugly because of the swelling!