Lipodissolve--BUYER BEWARE

After turning 50 this past year, I decided to do...

After turning 50 this past year, I decided to do something about the disapportionate (sp?) thighs and hips Ive had since I gave birth to 2 daughters. The special ad I read about lipodissolve seemed to be the answer. I wish I'd done better research. I had 2 days downtime with both injectons-it was hard to get pants on over the bruising and swelling. I got the first injections the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and the 2nd set 9 days later. I developed an infection that is now just healing. All I have to show for it is 1/2" loss from my hips and alot of redness and hard lumps in my hips and thighs. I guess I won't be wearing a bathing suit ever again.

South Beach Lipodissolve

Very disorganized. Office didn't return calls or schedule appointments in a timely manner--even after I was diagnosed with an infection

OMG!!! I hope I'm not still bruised and swollen after 6 months!! I have bruises that go all the way around my thighs...lots of them, and it has been nearly 6 weeks since my procedure. Also my thighs are larger now than they have EVER been, and I am a small, petite person. My skin is so sensitive that I can not hardly stand to touch myself, even clothes and cover hurts me. Pray for me. Lyn with Lumps & Bruises
Oh dear, I was looking for information on this bruising which is still left 6 months after my treatment... I can't believe it might be permanent, what a horrible procedure! I can't afford IPL!!!
It's been 9 days and I am very swollen, huge bruses,and in bad pain. I had my entire thighs done and even my feet and ankles are swollen. I became very sick that night.. throwing up all night and dying of thirst, chills & sweats all night. The Dr. said perhaps it was too much fo my system at once.
I didn't have any infection. It's just a discoloration that looks like a deep, mottled bruise. They way they bruising and lumps are "temporary" but how long do you consider temporary. I'd say two years isn't temp. What kind of shape are you in? I'm fine on my love handles where it worked and I didn't have problems. But he proceeded to tell me after the fact that it doesn't work too well on the outer thighs. I didn't even go through with the whole tx for them because of the discoloration. I feared it would get worse each time.
What kind of infection did you get? I've just had lipodissolve and I'm in bad shape...I hope you get better. Lynn
I've got the lumps and discoloration myself and I'm going on two years since the last tx on my outer thighs. I'm pretty upset about it myself. The doctor is doing IPL tx's to help the discoloration. It has helped some so far but we are going to try about 6 more txs. It really looks bad when I get got from working out or when my skin is cold. I've had to go to the swimsuits with the skirts myself because of it.