Lipodissolve is the Best Thing Ever! No Matter What Anyone Says

A few years ago, I was weighing in at over 200...

A few years ago, I was weighing in at over 200 pounds. So I decided to make a change. I began eating healthy and working out a few times a week. Before long, I lost a great deal of weight, improved my strength and endurance, and began to have a nice build to my body.

But even though I was looking better and in better shape, I still had some fat on my stomach and love handles that would not leave, no matter how hard I tried. So I read about Lipodissolve. I waited until it was released in the US. Afterwards, a doctor in my area had an advertisement for it. I set up an appointment and went to him. He explained everything to me, from the way the procedure was done, to the side effects. After careful consideration, I decided to go ahead and give it a try.

My first treatment was done on my stomach. He disinfected my stomach, marked the areas where the needle would be inserted, and performed it while I was standing up. It took less than 5 minutes. After, I began swelling up, but this is normal. I also had some minimal pain. It can be described as a bee sting. So I took tylenol and applied an ice compress. By the next day, the pain was gone and swelling was already going down.

I went back two weeks later to the doctor. By that time, I could already see a difference. So I had the next treatment down. Within two weeks, the fat was all gone from my stomach.

Since I was completely satisfied, I had two treatments done on my love handles. I was also completely satisfied with the results. I had these treatments done over a year ago and the fat has never returned.

For those people who are unimpressed with lipodissolve, perhaps they should do research on the procedure and the doctor doing it before they go ahead and get it done.

Dr. Patrick Macedonia

He explained the entire procedure to me. He also explained the risks involved, along with it not being FDA approved. He was very nice and very professional in doing the procedure to make sure that it comes out the right way.