What a Rip-off!!!

I signed up for this procedure to lose inches for...

I signed up for this procedure to lose inches for my military measurment of my mid section and now I am bigger than when I started even though I weigh less. This procedure was extremely painful, over one hundred shots and 100 CC's, and I was immediately nauseous. I swelled to the point that I was asked if I was pregnant. I could not fit in my clothes for weeks. I had to miss drill due to the fact that I could not fit into my uniform which is normally baggy. I only went for one of four treatments I purchased because of the pain. Now, over four months later my stomach is bigger than when I started. I recieved a partial refund from Dr {edited} of Champaign, IL so I ended up paying $700. for this enlarging and miserable experience. I still have marks on my stomach that look like bruising the Dr. said it was blood vessels rebuilding. My stomach is still sensitive, bruised and larger. Editor note: you must be contacted privately with doctor recommendations and feedback. Readers should click on your username to reach the private contact form.