Lipo-Ex

After researching I have decided to try out...

After researching I have decided to try out Lipo-Ex. I have visited 2 well know plastic surgeons in the Houston area to get their opinion of my flabby stomach. Im 44, 5'3" and weigh 120. The first surgeon recommended liposuction for $5300 and the second surgeon recommended liposuction and a mini tummy tuck for $6800. I would prefer to use a non invasive procedure with no down time.

I had the first treatment today (8 treatments are recommended) and I see a difference so Im feeling optimistic. The procedure was painfree, they rub your tummy with a substance that looks and feels curiously like crisco. They take an instrument that warms up and gets hotter and hotter and rub it all over your belly for about 40 minutes. The nozzle gets very warm at times but it does not hurt. After that she rubbed another instrument all over my belly that got warmer and warmer for about 15 minutes or so. Then she vigourously massaged my stomach area for another 10-15 minutes. My stomach area was definitely pinkish after the procedure but it went away after about an hour.

I was told to not take any medications such as tylenol or motrin as these are hard on the liver and you need to be able to excrete the fat from the procedure. (alcohol is definitely a no-no) I was also told that you need to do some sort of aerobic exercise (30 minutes) within 2 hours of the procedure to enhance the excretion of the fat.

The plan is to have 2 treatments twice a week for 2 weeks and then once a week for 4 weeks. The final result will be 2 weeks after my last treatment.

I did take pics and took measurements and will post later.

How much did it cost
I went to Sei Bella Med Spa and met with Dr. Trusslle and Susan and discussed my optins for Lipo-Ex. They were very informative and gave me an unbeatable deal as I shopped around. I lost two inches from my love handle tummy area and went back for a second package of 8. The real results are with the package of 8. I was very happy with my results and Sei Bella in Little Rock is excellent. I've gotten Botox there as well. They do a really good job
How much did it cost