Lipo-Ex

After researching I have decided to try out...

After researching I have decided to try out Lipo-Ex. I have visited 2 well know plastic surgeons in the Houston area to get their opinion of my flabby stomach. Im 44, 5'3" and weigh 120. The first surgeon recommended liposuction for $5300 and the second surgeon recommended liposuction and a mini tummy tuck for $6800. I would prefer to use a non invasive procedure with no down time.

I had the first treatment today (8 treatments are recommended) and I see a difference so Im feeling optimistic. The procedure was painfree, they rub your tummy with a substance that looks and feels curiously like crisco. They take an instrument that warms up and gets hotter and hotter and rub it all over your belly for about 40 minutes. The nozzle gets very warm at times but it does not hurt. After that she rubbed another instrument all over my belly that got warmer and warmer for about 15 minutes or so. Then she vigourously massaged my stomach area for another 10-15 minutes. My stomach area was definitely pinkish after the procedure but it went away after about an hour.

I was told to not take any medications such as tylenol or motrin as these are hard on the liver and you need to be able to excrete the fat from the procedure. (alcohol is definitely a no-no) I was also told that you need to do some sort of aerobic exercise (30 minutes) within 2 hours of the procedure to enhance the excretion of the fat.

The plan is to have 2 treatments twice a week for 2 weeks and then once a week for 4 weeks. The final result will be 2 weeks after my last treatment.

I did take pics and took measurements and will post later.

Realis Medical Spa

I went to Sei Bella Med Spa and met with Dr. Trusslle and Susan and discussed my optins for Lipo-Ex. They were very informative and gave me an unbeatable deal as I shopped around. I lost two inches from my love handle tummy area and went back for a second package of 8. The real results are with the package of 8. I was very happy with my results and Sei Bella in Little Rock is excellent. I've gotten Botox there as well. They do a really good job
Can this be effective on ones upper arms?
Yes, but we would have to see you to determine exactly how effective it would be. It definitely helps tighten the "waving" action.
I had 8 sessions on my upper arms and did not see improvement. I have big loose arms. However, my sessions on my thighs had good results.
Hi Ready1. You should have seen some improvement on your arms. Did you exercise your arms within two hours of your treatment? Were you hydrated? You MUST drink a minimum of 1 gallon of water daily.
I exercised, stayed really hydrated and went like clock work. In the therapist defense she did say the arms were the hardest place to get results. Note this is lipo-ex not Liposonix. Lipo-ex "melts" the fats and it can come back. I will up date after I finish that treatments on my thighs.

I went to the fat loss center in Little rock and did the lipo ex pkg on my thighs and tummy I lost 5 inches off of my waist and tightend up the skin on my thighs and smotthed out my celulite - I;m a very happy camper - going to go back to get some work on back fat - I have a freind who I've gone with that has had great results too!

How many treatments and how much?
I've been reading some of these comments about the different techniques for removing cellulite, fat, etc. please, before you spend money, research whatever procedure you are interested in. Talk to the facility and see if they have customers willing to speak with you directly and share their experience. Very important to feel confident before spending your money and time on something that doesn't work!
We recommend 8 treatments, however, we are offering a Valentine's Day special for 4 treatments. Call my clinic at 281-419-7222 for pricing and info. I would love to help you! I'm also posting under tgrider55 for additional info. We are open Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, 9-5, Thursday 11-7 and every Saturday 9-1. Regardless where you go or what type of instrument they use, please do your research before wasting your time and money. There are a lot of gimmicks out there as well as machines that do not produce results. Ask for referrals! Thanks so much for your interest!
Tgrider55 is the same person as Contoured Body By Tess.
I did a pkg of 16 treatments that where 3495 - I used 8 on my tummy and then did 3 on the front of my thighs and 3 on the back - I used 2 on my neck and face for skin tightening and it really made a big diffrence as far as giving me that jaw definition again.
I did a 16 treatment for 3495 I used 8 on my tummy 3 on front of thighs 3 on back and did 2 skin tightening treatments on neck and face - I am very happy with the results
That is an excellent price and it sounds like you went to a good clinic where they know what they're doing! I am thrilled you're happy with the results! This machine is incredible! Talk to the clinic you went to about follow-up treatments in 6 months. We give 1 or 2 follow-up visits, if needed at 1/2 the cost of their original package. Thank you so much for letting me know about your treatments. If you know someone that lives near Houston/The Woodlands area, please have them call me at 281-419-7222. We love helping people! Take care, T.
Would love to see this in Northern Idaho. The docs and practitioners in our area don't seem to be into the cutting edge stuff.
We have it in Utah! Call us 435-843-5848
We are in Northern Idaho close to Canada. Thanks, but you are still too far away.
Ladies, we are starting treatments on our Lipo-Ex machine the end of next week. We would love to have you join us for the treatment or just a consult so we can explain how it works and it DOES work if done properly and you follow before and after instructions. Contact me through Healthy Figures Houston. Located 2 minutes from The Woodlands, Tx.
I have seen my patients after lipo-ex treatments and because of our special diet, we get much better results. This machine is awesome and if done correctly, truly works! It is operaor dependant! Ihave purchased a lipo-ex for my weight loss clinic because I know it works. Ladies, do what you have to do to get rid of FAT and get healthy! It's important for your quality of life!

bummer - if you say you're going to report back on progress, you should follow through!

Maybe the treatment killed her???
That cracked me up, Mr Man! You have a great sense of humor. LOL

I have my first treatment this friday and am sooo scared that it's not goin to work! She said she could make my flap at the bottom of my tummy flat that i got after two c sections! I believed her but now reading reviews I'm a nervous wreck! I'm having it done at The Fat Loss Center in Maumelle...

Tlbakis, how did your session go? I also have that very little "flap" after 1 c-section and a hysterectomy, these reviews are so up & down that it's confusing. There's a Skin Care Center here in Buna, Tx that offers it at $65 a session but that's a special that will soon end. It's a VERY small town so obviously that's why they're so much cheaper. I get laser hair removal done there as well.

How did it work?