1st Round

I work out about 3days/ wk, and eat fairly healthy...

I work out about 3days/ wk, and eat fairly healthy. I watch my carbs, starches, sugars and things of that nature. I have found it virtually impossible to loose this "belt" of fat hanging around, which led me to Lipodissolve. I had my first round on Feb 04, 2008. The injections were not bad at all, its about 10-15 min after when the stinging started.

After I completed the injection, my abdomen was on fire. I was given a compression garment, which by the way helped alot. I went home, took some motrin (over the counter) and went and saw a movie. I was fine. It was a bit difficult to get comfortable when i was trying to go to bed, but, none the less, i was able to sleep okay.

On feb 5, I returned to the gym, but i was sore, so i didn't do abs today, but other than that i was okay to work out. I will try to keep you all posted on what happens in the next treatment, which is scheduled for Feb 18, 2008.

I'm also from houston. Which place did you go to receive these treatments? How were the staff?
Unless you have just a little bit of fat, i'm talking about just enough that you can barly pinch, dont do it. The injections hurt, and it takes a long time to see the resuts. If you want to loose fat and get a nice shape at the same time, do the smart lipo. Yes, it cost a little more than lipo-dissolve, if you compare how many treatments of lipo-dissolve you will need to smart-lipo, its worth it. You get instant results! you will be sore for about 2days, but not in great pain. Do smart lipo, not lipo dissolve.
I am thinking of having the treatment done. Now that you have already had a few treatments, do you still recommend the treatment worth it? All of these comments have me a little worried.
This was my third treatment, and i see results, especially around my love handles. I've also noticed that with each treatment, the sites react to the injections a lot faster, meaning that it starts to sting almost instantly.
Its March 04. I am curious to your update, and do you see any result yet? Thanks
I am going in today at 4:10 and I am scared to death. I HATE needles.