Lipo Dissolve Now FIG

I completed 6 injections, over a 5 month period....

I completed 6 injections, over a 5 month period. When absolutely nothing was happening,I asked when I'd see results. The first time I was told by the 3rd or 4th injection, then I was told it could take a year. July 31, 06 to know, Aug 1, 07 I cannot even get into the jeans I had worn from the time I started the injections They advertize a refund if it doesn't work, I have tried 3 times to have my $1,800.00 refunded to me. They only argue with me, telling me I hadn't finished the program. But I did, even another Customer Service Rep, told me I had 2 sessions left, which I completed, but still they will not return my money. I had absolutely no change, and immediately after the shots, I actually felt and looked larger. I still have pain in 2 of the injection sites, it's painful if anything touches me there. I too tried to get Legal Help, but was told no, they wouldn't take the case.
FIG,LIPO DISSOLVE DOES A GREAT DEAL OF FALSE ADVERTISING!! THEY DO NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND IF YOU SEE NO RESULTS!! I SPENT $1,800.00 FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT!! YOU'LL FIND THE STAFF, VERY NICE AND PERSONABLE, BUT AS SOON AS YOU REALIZE YOU AREN'T GETTING ANY RESULTS FROM THE PAINFUL (CAN BE) INJECTIONS, THERE IS NO CONCERN, NOR HELP FOR YOUR FAILURE TO LOSE!! I AM DISABLED, LIVE ON MODERATE INCOME, SO $1,800.00 WAS A GREAT DEAL OF TRUST I GAVE, AND FOR WHAT?? NOTHING!!! I FEEL SO CHEATED AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF! THAT $1800.00 WAS 3 MONTHS OF MY INCOME! OH ANOTHER ISSUE, I NEVER WAS SEEN BY A BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON, ANOTHER FALSE ADVERTISMENT! ACCORDING TO MY ATTORNEY, THERE ARE SEVERAL ISSUE THAT CONSTITUTE A SUIT. IT'S JUST THAT I AM NOT THAT TYPE OF PERSON. I WAS A FOOL TO BELIEVE, AND PUT MY FULL TRUST IN THIS COMPANY!! THEY REALLY DON'T CARE. ONCE YOU'VE PAID THEM, THEY ARE NO LONGER CONCERNED WHETHER YOU LOSE OR NOT! HONEST TO GOD...
I contacted our refund department at fig. in regards to your case and I was informed that you were in fact approved for a refund based on your case and your chart is currently in the the accounting department for processing. Please refrain from posting false comments in regards to this situation. Thank you.
I was really surprised and thankful!! I would have gladly paid had I received any results. I really felt taken, but if they are going to honor their guarantee, I will respect they're honesty, and integrity, happy for all those whom truly see results, realizing I was simply one that didn't wasn't able to have any success with the process. By returning my refund, I will hold them in high regard, and never say anything negative again. Thank you again for all your help. Sincerely, CN