Do Not Recommend - Pinellas Park, FL

I had gore-tex softform implants placed in my top...

I had gore-tex softform implants placed in my top and bottom lips 9 months ago. First, the injections given to numb the areas were extremely painful. It has been 9 months and my lips feel hard and I can feel four different bumps to on the top and two on the bottom where the implants end. The bottom implant looks ok. The top one is higher than my lip on one side. My smile is unatural looking. I don't look good when I smile at all.

I went back to the doctor several times she just tells me to do lip exercises. I do the exercises and the only change I notice is tingling and an uncomfortable almost painful feeling when I do. I wish I never had it done but I am afraid to have them removed for fear of what I will be left looking like without them. I also can't afford to have them removed. I am still paying off the initial surgery.

Hi there, sorry to read about your bad experience.I had permalip, implants put in 4 years ago. The injections were a wee bit painful!! But i could feel no pain at all. Just a tugging sensation.My surgeon was brilliant,it was all over in 20 mins.There was bruising around my mouth for about 9 days, my lips are soft and beautifully formed, (The lower lip is larger than the top one, because that is how i wanted it to be.They look so natural to. Permalip was certainly for me. cost £2000, 4 yrs ago worth every penny.
HI THERE,I WOULD LIKE TO DO PERMALIP ALSO BUT I AM SCARED WHEN I READ SIDE EFFECTS.YOU SEEM HAPPY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE.MAYBE YOU CAN GIVE ME THE NAME OF YOUR DOCTOR AND WHERE HE IS LOCATED.
THANK YOU SO MUCH. ROSIE
Hi, I've just had permalip a few days ago but they feel so hard and are affecting the way my mouth moves when I speak etc. do they soften or are they always going to feel like this?

My lips are hard and my smile (when I show teeth) is ugly now. The implants do not appear to be in the lip area.