Lip Augmentation with Juvederm - Toronto, ON

I was really scared before having this procedure...

I was really scared before having this procedure because I have never had any sort of injections or cosmetic surgery before. The Doctor who performed the procedure was really nice and explained everything to me clearly, so that I would not expect something unrealistic. Mostly I was worried about ending up with duck lips.

The procedure went smoothly and was painless. There was minimal swelling and no bruising so far (It is currently day 2). I see a slight improvement (in volume) and I don't have duck lips at all. She took her time and I got to look at what she was doing after every injection.

I was hoping they would have added a bit more volume than I ended up with but the doctor explained that one tube of Juvederm is actually quite little and that many people dont feel its enough, but that because it is my first time this is what I should start with.

In the end, I am glad I did it and I plan to go back to get the exact desired look (I would like my top lip to be slightly larger).

I know it's only been 2 days but there is hardly any swelling at all and just a small lump which I knew would happen (although not visible, I can only feel it), does anyone know how soon I can go back? How long do I have to wait to get another juvederm injection?

I would recommend this procedure to those who desire beautiful lips (in moderation). For those in Toronto, the staff were nice, friendly, helpful and made me feel comfortable, I would recommend them.

Lip Augmentation I guess it is very painful, but yeah anything for good lips and looks. Still I am scared of having Lip Augmentation.

software patents

HI Chanel.

Welcome to the Lip Augmentation community. I looked through both the Juvederm and Lip Augmentation doctor Q&A for an answer to your question, but alas could not find an answer. So I posted your question in the Q&A, so hopefully our doctors will provide you and other community members with answers. Hope that helps. I'm glad you are happy and had a good procedure. Is this something you will continue with in the future? Please keep us updated and if you are comfortable sharing pictures, the community would love to see them.

Thanks so much for the review,

-Britt