Dropped a Whole Size - Linthicum Heights, MD

I had a few "hard to get rid of bulges that...

I had a few "hard to get rid of bulges that even with dieting, wouldn't go away. Had both hips and lower tummy area done in March and by May was a size smaller. I was extremely pleased! No pain at all. The worst part was sitting there for 3 hours with nothing to do; became a bit bored.

You said you got your hips done. Hips and thighs are my problem area and I was wondering which spots they hit for the hips. I was told by couple places that the suction cups were designed for the belly and might not work well for thighs or hips so I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
They have a couple of different size suction cups. They used the larger one on the hips. They did the area between the top of the hip bone and the mid-waist on both sides. I was told they don't do thighs and they won't do the back end/butt area. Hope that helps.
I started seeing results in about 3 weeks and then gradually for another 3-4 more weeks until the total lost was around 10 lbs. I was advised, though, by the doctor to not take the procedures as a "license to eat" and that I would still need to maintain healthy eating habits in order for the results to remain permanent.
Baltimore Dermatologist

Everyone that worked with me was very friendly and professional. I was seen by Dr. Weiss at each visit and between her and her staff was explained everything in detail.