Dropped a Whole Size - Linthicum Heights, MD

I had a few "hard to get rid of bulges that...

I had a few "hard to get rid of bulges that even with dieting, wouldn't go away. Had both hips and lower tummy area done in March and by May was a size smaller. I was extremely pleased! No pain at all. The worst part was sitting there for 3 hours with nothing to do; became a bit bored.

Baltimore Dermatologist

Everyone that worked with me was very friendly and professional. I was seen by Dr. Weiss at each visit and between her and her staff was explained everything in detail.

You said you got your hips done. Hips and thighs are my problem area and I was wondering which spots they hit for the hips. I was told by couple places that the suction cups were designed for the belly and might not work well for thighs or hips so I would really appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
They have a couple of different size suction cups. They used the larger one on the hips. They did the area between the top of the hip bone and the mid-waist on both sides. I was told they don't do thighs and they won't do the back end/butt area. Hope that helps.
I started seeing results in about 3 weeks and then gradually for another 3-4 more weeks until the total lost was around 10 lbs. I was advised, though, by the doctor to not take the procedures as a "license to eat" and that I would still need to maintain healthy eating habits in order for the results to remain permanent.
how long before you got results?

Thank you for sharing your experience, Hope. Glad to hear you got good results. I've heard that some providers let you watch TV during treatments, but even that would get old after three hours! :)