Dr Croft is So Sweet !!!! Love my Breast ! - Lindon, UT

Ok, so My whole experience was really fast ! I had...

Ok, so My whole experience was really fast ! I had 1 consultation with him and schedule my surgery. On the Office we had agreed on 420ml and on the surgery day he downsized me to 350ml. I have to confess that i cried for days .... even talked about doing another surgery because the size" was not what i expected."
Well, 2 years latter, he was right !!! I just love my size. is very natural, is not so big and not small... I was a 36AA and now I am a 36C(small). Anyways, on the follow apps i end up knowing him better and he is such a sweet Doctor ! I would recommend him ... he knows what he is doing ... I think i would hate to have a big big breast since i asked for a very natural look.

Before /Right After

Pictures of the before.

details

I guess im wrong.... have been 3 years, not 2.... sorry !!! Was in 2011. all this pictures are old... i just dont have my camera right now to take new ones.... and my right size is a little bit bigger than the left... but you can see the difference on the before as well..... that was result of breastfeeding... my daughter would like the right side way better then the left... Lol.
Well, that was it. I see so many people adding 700ml, 750ml... and i think they may regret one day... i dont know. I just add what i could actually have had in natural results... and Im happy with that.

ops, about me.

Im 5'6 and 120 lbs ! I was 22 when i did the surgery.... and i breastfeed for 13 months.
Orem Plastic Surgeon