Choosing Dr J Alkon For Bbl - Linden, NJ

Ive been stalking the real self website for a...

Ive been stalking the real self website for a while and found sooooooo much helpful info from many ladies on here. The doctor I chose had a few reviews but i was confident i could still get the results i wanted. Now Ive been wanting the bbl procedure for a while now. I was always happy with my body but wanted a slightly bigger butt and small waist. I began researching many doctors and their results. Going out the country was not an option for me. I rather stay in the USA just for safety reasons. (Im scary like that) I didn't want my first major surgery to be out of the country. Shoutout to the beautiful ladies who went to DR... Your results are amazing!!!

In February I finally went for my consultation, the staff and Dr J were very nice and comforting. He answered all my questions explained the procedure. I knew a lot of bbl information from researching etc. He marked up the chart of where he would be going in to take the fat. I emphasize I wanted my butt to be bigger but still natural looking. I added the upper back, bra fat area, underarms/ side of the chest. I had a butt to work with already so 900 to 1000 ccs would be sufficient for me. With 100 to 200 ccs in my hips (Probably could've went bigger... But i didn't want it to be toooo obvious)

I showed him plenty of "wish pics" so he knew I was going for a refined waist and big booty. March 5, 2014 I was scheduled for my labs, pictures, last min questions and paid my final balance. $110 for consultation( goes towards your procedure.) $6790 for the bbl $1250 for additional liposuction area.

AS PER HIS WEBSITE WHEN YOU PAY IT INCLUDES:

The fee for an initial consultation is $110. This fee is deducted from the package price of surgery, if you choose to have surgery.

Monthly financing is available for qualified applicants through an outside medical financing company.

The prices below are for the TOTAL PACKAGE PRICE, which includes:

Surgery
Anesthesia
Hospital
One overnight stay in the hospital - if necessary for your surgery
A surgical garment to be worn after surgery
Visits to the office after surgery (up to a year)

----------------------------------------

Its recommended to do the lymphatic massages following your procedure to smooth you out by draining the fluid for a faster recovery. The package is 10 massages for $350 and its done at his office... You coordinate the times with the massage specialist.
good luck on your journey. i thought about going to him; a bit out of my price range
Thx luv :)

Follow-up and first massage -6 days post op

Went for my follow up on Monday 3.31.14 Everything was looking great barely any bruising. Still swollen of course, Took the bandages off etc I told him my suit wasnt compressing enough so I was able to get another one. My lower back is supppppeerrrr tender I wanted to cry. The second suit is really compressing. I think i need the lipo foam because my lower abdomen is really really swollen. I scheduled my massages with Isabelle for the week.

4.1.14 went for my massage with Isabelle in the office. Before the massage I took a shower, popped two Vicodin and went for my hour massage. I felt really good for the rest of the day. The massages must be completed within 3 weeks for the best results. She usually like to have 3 sessions following your surgery. Scheduled my times with her for the next couple of weeks. They are really helpful and I highly recommend.

before Pics

Some before pics. Had to edit the background, tattoos, personal scars etc. but you can still see and get an idea.

after pics

These are all after pics within the last 6 days post op

Areas I had done

I had my stomach, back, bra fat area, flanks, underarms/side of chest area. All injected into my butt. Honestly ladies my lipoed areas hurt more than anything (especially my lower abdomen) My butt feels tight but not hurting me. Ive been laying on my stomach and alternate laying on my side from time to time. I have lots of pillows as well.
What did the pain feel like? And how long did it last? When did you start feeling normal?
congrats and happy healing!! you look gr8 girl!! Iam scheduled for a tt in a few days and i am already in search of bbl dr,and dr alkon is on the list of BOOTAY drs..
Lol i know thats right get it before the summer chile!!! Good luck and happy healing to you.

Update

Been going to my massages, the swelling is going down pretty good. I took my compression suits to the cleaners to get taken in because they were getting bigger. Used my spanx and my waist cincher vest for the emergency.

My measurements pre op
Waist 34
Hips butt 43

Measurements
Waist 32
Hips butt after surgery 51 now that swelling is down its 47 so u hope it stays there *prays to the booty fluffing gawds*
Over all still swollen in the lipo areas. Sad that its going down, (he did say it would go down 20%) just hope it stays where it is now. Ready to hit the gym and get this booty right.
Do u know how many ccs u got.
I thought i put it up here silly me.... It waa 960ccs to my butt and 170cc to hips
Lol , thank u

CCs Amount/updated pic...waiting for fluffing fairy

Swelling has gone down... Waiting for fluffing fairy

FYI
960cc to Butt
170cc to hips

Pic

what areas (lipo) were included in the bbl pricing (6790)
Stomach, lower back,flanks/ love handles

Bathing suit

Feeling pretty good. Still swollen decided to try on my bathing suit

New pic

Still swollen.
Great before and after pictures' I'm from nj, I may contact him for a consult he did great work on you, thanks for sharing your journey.
Wow u look great. Is it best to lose weight before or after? And keep the pics coming.

Little update

Went out to nyc... I was good then i became swollen :(
Hey, thank you for posting all this information. I've had my BA done by Alkon and now considering the BBL. I don't see any pics have you posted? I also was considering Going to DR but am scared.
I wish he had more out of town patients because I would love to go to him but he said no travelling for three weeks
did you take any pain medicine?
Newark Plastic Surgeon