bbl with fat grafting to hips *Dr. Alkon - Linden, NJ

Hello Real self ! My consultation went great I...

Hello Real self !
My consultation went great I only paid 110 ,which is also added into my surgery! Dr. Alkon is very straight forward. He tells you what to expect and also he will be very blunt about your weightloss (If needed). I have always been very insecure about my Butt since I never had one. I feel like im built like a box ! I have no hips or butt. So im finally going through with it ! My Bbl is on Jan. 7, 2014. My bloodwork is on December 30 ! Im not doing this alone my sister is also doing the same .... Im so happy will keep all updated and hopefully pix coming soon.

My G Mom approves !

Im so happy ! My grand mom approves and said she will also go with me. I CANT WAIT ! MY DREAM IS COMING SOON ! I have always wanted a different shape ! I have not only did every diet in the book (Nutrisystem,Juice plus, Slim fast) and so on.. I have had dreams about it ! now thats crazy. I put in my days at work for a week off after surgery. Hopefully thats enough! Many people won't approve of this but ITS ABOUT MAKING MYSELF HAPPY !My Grandmom said " If its gonna make u happy I support you every step of the way". I LOVE THAT LADY ! Updates coming soon.... If anyone have any suggestions on what to get pre op please let me know !!!

IM SO READY !!!! APPT FOR HIPS MONDAY !

LAWD I HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE FAITHFULLY ! EVERYDAY ! I HAVE A APPOINTMENT MONDAY TOO SEE IF THEY CAN ADD FAT TOO MY HIPS ... I REALLY WANT CURVY HIPS AND BUTT .... THE COMPLETE PACKAGE ! LOL ! IM GOING TO CUT BACK ON FRIED AND FAST FOOD MONDAY FOR SURE ! GOTTA GET READY NOW.... IM TIRED OF WEARING THINGS TO HIDE THIS FLAT ASS ! SMH TIEING SWEATERS AROUND MY WAIST ETC ... NOOOOO MOREEEEEEEEEE

EXCITED . CONFESSIONS !

Im just too excited ! IDK But I have always struggled with being self conscious of my butt ! I wear long shirts to cover it ... I even had butt pads ! Now thats off my chest ! But as of now I wear a sweater too cover it most of the time ! SAD SAD SAD ! SMH ! I stand a certain way to hide that its so FLAT ! I try to always wear leggings because JEANS LOOK HORRIBLE ! I CANT WAIT TOO FINALLY FEEL GOOD ABOUT MYSELF !

2ND CONSULTATION ! MY DOCTOR IS SOOO COOL !

I HAD MY 2ND CONSULT BECAUSE I DECIDED TO ADD MY HIPS INTO MY SURGERY ! Let me tell you Dr Alkon tells it like it is ! I love it he told me what I will need and he said all the crap I didn't need lol ! He said He does not know why so many people freak out and buy all this crap which goes to waste ! I totally AGREE ! He said my main thing to have is PILLOWS AND MY GARMENTS ! Im so happy and he also saw my app on my phone "The plastic simulator" where I re did my body lol ! He said omg thats very interesting ! and he said he's going to download it ! .... Im so excited to hurry up and get this surgery ! I'm not scared just excited !

Before Pictures and With my Simulator !

I need to post pictures !

ANYONE ELSE EXPERIENCE THIS ! FRIENDS -_-

SO I TOLD MY FRIEND THAT IM DATING THAT IM GETTING THE SURGERY! HE SAYS " DONT GO ACTING DIFFERENT ONCE YOU GET IT DONE " I HEARD THAT FROM A PREVIOUS FRIEND TOO THAT I TOLD ! ITS CRAZY ! IM NOT UGLY ETC RIGHT NOW BUT IF I DO HAVE THIS SURGERY I FEEL AS THOUGH IT WILL BOOST MY CONFIDENCE ! BUT I DOUBT ILL EVER ACT DIFFERENT ! I KNOW WHERE I CAME FROM ! IM JUST TIRED OF ALWAYS FEELING DOWN ! ESPECIALLY WHEN I GO OUT AND MY FRIENDS WITH THE BIG BUTT IS GETTING ALL THE ATTENTION ! I MEAN I DO TOO BUT NOT AS MUCH !

Pictures before and with the simulator app !

IM SO EXCITED AND ANXIOUS !

Im not only getting mines done but also my older sister is too ! Im 23 and she's 27 ! Both going with Dr Alkon ! Hers is also soon meaning December while mines is Jan! This is going to get crazy once I get it done ! wait until the summer ! wooooooo lawd ! Im hitting the gym very soon after this recovery ! I will be looking like a million bucks ! and FLAUNT IT HUNNNNNY ! LOL

booty LOOKS ~

LOL I AM GOING CRAZY WITH LOOKING AT OTHER FEMALES BUTTS ! IM NO WHERE NEAR BI NO INTEREST IN GIRLS BUT WHEN I SEE A FEMALE WITH A NICE BUTT I LOOK ! I KNOW THIS IS NORMAL ! IM JUST IN AWW AND CANT WAIT UNTIL IM TRANSFORMED !

Attention !

Well I know as of now I get enough attention but when I get this procedure I know I will have more ! Im trying to brace myself and be prepared because I get aggravated when Im stared at ... Its kind of a win lose situation... But ill get over it as Long as I feel as though people are staring because of my nice body instead of it being horrible ! hmmmmm I just can't wait until this procedure !

3 WEEKS UNTIL MY SURGERY...

WELL TIME IS FASTLY APPROACHING ANDI WILL BE GETTING THE LITTLE TOOLS THAT I NEED FOR AFTER CARE THIS FRIDAY ! PAY WEEK *IM SUPER EXCITED AND CANT WAIT UNTIL IT IS FINALLY OVER ..... MY BRAIN WILL NOT STOP THINKING OF THIS PROCEDURE ... IDK WHAT ANYONE SAYS ITS GOING TO HAPPEN ITS MY BODY AND MY LIFE AND TRUST I WANT TO BE HAPPY ... SHOOT I DONT EVEN WEAR CERTAIN CLOTHING BECAUSE I DONT FEEL LIKE IT LOOKS RIGHT ON ME ... HAVENT HAD A PAIR OF REAL JEANS IN ABOUT 5 YEARS YEARS ! ITS THATS SERIOUS !

GOING TO GET SUPPLIES !!!

This week I plan on getting the necessary tools needed for the surgery ... Anyone with suggestions help me out . I been looking everywhere at different list but some people just OVER DO IT ! lol ! Im simple and just need the basics like my Doc said !

Well the two things that are most Important to me ! THAT I NEED

ARE A FUNNEL AND BOPPY SO FAR LOL .... SOME PADDING FOR MY BED AND A FEW BANDAGES AND CLEANSING MATERIALS AS OF NOW .

19 Days ....

AND COUNTING........
I have been in the house lately no going out . Just school and work and all I can think of is this surgery . My blood work is on December 30! Which is great and I just got my period which is also great so I won't be on it until after my surgery. Thank the Lord ! Im so ready Im just afraid of recovery ! Christmas is coming up I'm not really excited . And new years I plan to work and go to sleep ... Im really a slouch until my surgery. I plan on showing off my body by my B day in Feb ! Wanna do a party bus wooo !

BLOOD WORK COMPLETE AND LAST PRE OP VISIT

Hello all,
Been kind of busy with School and work but my Surgery is exactly 1 WEEK AWAY !
Went to Trinitas Hospital for my blood work and BP which was on point ! No health issues ! So I'm pretty excited and nervous . Dr. Alkon is a very kind and funny person. He makes sure he tells you the information you need and don't ! I went to walmart and got a few things I think I need and going to get probably a few more after surgery. I have a follow up visit the day after . I also found a massage place that charges 150 for 6 MASSAGES IN ELIZABETH ! I Happy about that price ! Well all thats all for now. ttyl

ok its really REAL !

TOMORROW IS MY SURGERY ......... ILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED ... I GO IN AT 6 AM !

Well im all done surgery went well !

I arrived to the hospital around 545 and was checked in ...Did my BP temp and other requirements before. IV Put in and there I was counting too 10 and woke up in recovery! They gave me extra pain meds through my IV ugh my back was hurting..Dr. alkon makes sure he sees u before discharged and also the following day... I asked him how many ccs I was told he put 1200 in each cheek and 200 in each hip ! yay my butt is swollen but I see the well done work! I had to go to the bathroom before I was discharged but it took a while!! finally out the hosp and I layed on my tummy in the backseat..I had

I have a arch ! 1 day post op

He took 2 liters from my back alone woo. This arch is real ! I arrived to the office and he checked me and put me into my other garment !I took my pain meds so It wasnt bad. Im back home and walking around today is a good day ...

day 2 post op

Day 3

Im moving around much better .Still a little stiff but I see my hips and waist are looking nice....Going to shower in the am...hope all is well ....more pix soon

7'am blues

My garment thong piece is irratating omg! I cut some of it ..I really wanna cut the whole piece off .... smh

Im on the other side... depression ... Ibguess

I woke up and I feel like I have no kind of butt .I feel like im back to square one smh ... hopefully its just me . smh I been sad all day like its a waste... If go for my massages next week...

Today has been one of the worse!

Idk I been emotional and depressed! it might be my hormones....I started my period the worse!!

fat at the top

So I notived my fat is on my back but so high is that normal? maybe the fat has to drop ...

Dont get me wrong my tummy is snatched and my waist

I saw.right away how lil my tummy and waist was .... now waiting for this booty to take its form.and I get my massage tomorrow !!!

Panic Question

I get a new garment tomorrow but I cut the one I have so its has not been compressing my buttocks the massaeuse said and I need to get fluid drained tomorrow ! OMG DID I MESS UP MY RESULTS FOREVER ??????!? NOW I PANIC " IM ONLY A WEEL OUT HELP ME OUT

FELLING BETTER 1 WEEK POST OP !

WELL AS OF NOW I JUST HAVE ON THE WAIST COMPRESSION UNTIL I GET MY NEW GARMENT TOMMOROW ! I MOVE AROUND SOOOO GREAT AND NO PAIN AS OF NOW ! I SPOKE TO A FEMALE VET WHO SAID SHE HAD THE SAME PROBLEM AND SHE WAS SO DEPRESSED HER FIRST FEW MONTHS UNTIL THE 4TH MONTH WHEN IT GREW OVER NIGHT ! SHE LOOKS SO NICE ! THANK U ! I CANT WAIT TO GET IN MY NEW GARMENT 2 MORRO ! MY WAIST IS SNATCHED AND TUMMY SO I KNOW ONCE I KEEP WEARING THIS NEW GARMENT MY BODY WILL LOOK AMAZING ! AND BUTT WILL LIFT

IM BACK ! FIRST MASSAGE AND NEW GARMENT

I FEEEEEEL GREAT ! LAST WEEK WAS THE WORSE ! OMG ! BUT I GOT MY FIRST MASSAGE TODAY AT ALKONS OFFICE AND I FEEL 100 TIMES BETTER ! ALSO I FOUND A SPOT FOR ALL OF YOUR SURGICAL NEEDS "THE PINK ROOM" IN ELIZABETH NJ ! ITS THE BOMB ! THEY HELP U I ALSO GOT MY TRIANGLE BOARD FOR MY BACK AND THE OTHER BOARD FOR MY FRONT ! WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW ...

NEW GARMENT !

LAWD THE GARMENT WAS A HASSLE LAST NIGHT I POPPED A PAIN PILL NO HELP ! SO I THEN PUT A SOCK IN THE THONG PART AND IT WORKED LIKE MAGIC ! WALAHHH

UPDATES MASSAGES

HEY ALL !

I AM DOING GREAT ! MY RESULTS ARE GETTING BETTER EACH DAY ! I GO FOR MY MASSAGE NUMBER 3 TOMORROW ! ISABELLE IS GREAT ! SHE DOES THEM IN HIS OFFICE ..... WELL THATS ALL FOR NOW .

3rd massage and follow up !

Went for my 3rd massage ! It was great and to only that but my back is going down a lot with the swelling no more rolls ! sheesh and IM CLEARED TO START WORKING OUT ! O YEA ! U better believe I will be weight training and squatting with this ass ! my results are great already so just imagine how imma be once I get my final results with out swelling ... DR. ALKON IS TRULY A GOOD DR! HE SEES ALL HIS PATIENTS AND GIVES THEM QUALITY TIME ! HE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR TOO LOL ! O AND MY SISTER IS GOING FOR HER BBL ON APRIL 10TH .....

Pix po almost two weeks still swollen

1week and half

BEEN AWAY ! LIVING LIFE !

BACK AT WORK. WENT OUT AND SHOWED OUT ! IM TELLING YOU THE BOARD REALLY WORKS ! I HAD EXTRA SKIN AT THE BOTTOM AND NOW MY SKIN IS COMPLETELY GONE AND MY TUMMY IS GETTING FLATTER ! MY BACK IS GOING IN AND IM LOVING MY NEW BODY ! THANK YOU DR ALKON ! IM GOING TO POST A PIC AS I EDIT IT BECAUSE I DONT WANT MY FACE ON HERE LOL ! BUT TRUST ME IM FEELING BETTER EACH DAY AND HE DID HIS THING ! ALL MY CO WORKERS WANT IT DONE NOW LOL !

HEY ALL SORRY BEEN BUSY !

I MUST SAY IM IN LOVE WITH MY NEW BODY .. I GET ATTENTION LIKE CRAZY IM GOING TO GET MY NEW GARMENT ON FRIDAY ! I WILL BE IN A STAGE 2 ... I CANT WAIT THIS THONG GARMENT IS NOOOO FUN IT MAKES MY BUTT LOOK FUNNY ! OVER ALL REALLY PLEASED WITH MY RESULTS AND MIGHT GO BACK FOR A ROUND 2 OF LIPO . IM GOING TO WORK OUT AND SEE WHERE THIS GETS ME BECAUSE IM ALREADY MORE THEN HALF WAY THERE ....

3 MONTH WHEW TIME FLEW

Hey all !
Im 100% better and start a new 2nd job next week !
As far as my surgery I love it !
Although I may go back for a round 2 in the future who knows !
Only thing I really want is bigger hips my hips are so narrow :(
Idk I think my skin is too tight !
But trust and believe there is a huge difference in this body !

IS IT POSSIBLE TO STRETCH YOUR SKIN TO GET BIGGER HIPS >>

I WANNA KNOW I NEED A BIT MORE HIPS ....
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Thanks sooooo much for your review... Im in the process of updating my profile as well. I go for my first massage today and I cant wait. My back and vajayjay is sooooo swollen :( I will post pics soon. Hope all is well with you miss lady!
I was considering this doctor but he only responded to one of me emails. So that made me uncomfortable with getting work done by him.
Its best to call .... His assistant has to check the emails ... and I don't know many doctors in NJ that communicate through email ... out of the country yes but not in US ...
Oh ok. Did you get work done from him already?
Girl I love your reviews and sound like you made a lot of progress plz post pics I'm really considering this dr :)
YES ALOT OF PROGRESS I HAVE A PIC I CAN POST I WILL IN A FEW I HATE THAT I HAVE TO CROP UGH !
Thinking of going to him how are your result? Inbox me w/ pics and I'd love to ask you a couple questions I'm nervous lol
Do you live in NJ? I am thinking about going up him Also but am looking for a place to get massages. Hv you found any? When are u looking to hv ur surgery?
hey I had my surgery Jan 7th ... and he has a masseuse that does them at his office thats who I go to ... yes I live in NJ
YOU CAN ASK AWAY
Aww glad to see all is well!Can I see a picture? I am really undecided between Him and DR Salama in Fl. His work is great! How many massages did u hv to get and how much were they? Thanks love!! Happy healing!
I LOVE MY RESULTS I BELIEVE HE DID THE BEST ! I WILL BE GOING FOR A ROUND 2 HOPEFULLY GET THESE HIPS !
HE HAS THE MASSAGES AT HIS OFFICE .... I HAD MY SURGERY JAN 7
I know sometimes the entire upload process is way too much!!! If you are having a hard time uploading directly to here can you please just send to my personal email I can message you and give you my email. I would appreciate that lots. You see I have an appointment with Dr. Bond in Montclair for Breast Implants and Lipo..but I am not sure if she is going to be really aggressive with the lipo. Dr. Alkon might be more aggressive and the price not to mention that I can throw in the BBL that includes lipo makes sense economically and still get my breast redone..equaling close to the same price ..and more a little more booty LOL! I Just need to get this done I am going to Charlotte at the end of next month and I want to look sexy... Do u think if I get this done within 2 weeks that I will be able to go looking and feeling half way decent?
u can email me teef19 ill send them to u ... and as of now I c a diffence big one buy everyone body different..
Hey girl.. I've heard de bond is not that agressive with lipo. U guys from nj right? Me too!
Can u email me some pics pleasee
ok . I put some up here too..
yup ! my dr.alkon did his thing with the lipo .... i had extra skin and my board helped me its totally gone!!!!
Do you live in NJ? I am thinking about going up him Also but am looking for a place to get massages. Hv you found any? Can you send me some pics or post some?
Please POST YOUR PICS!!! I want to go to him like now! But I really want to see someones results that he has worked on recently like you.. :)
Hey ! will do . im trying to upload but its taking forever
Congratulations! I want to see pictures girlie. Don't leave us all holding our breath. :D I bet you look great!
So glad to hear you're doing great! :)
Hey Boo! Wishing for some pics!!!!! :) I wanna see your teeny tiny waist! Wooty woot! I bet you look great!