31 Years Old, 2 Kids, Need to Get my Body Back Right - Linden, NJ

I'm scheduled for the BBL in the next few weeks...

I'm scheduled for the BBL in the next few weeks and I am excited. I met with Dr Joseph Alkon twice, 1 for the consultation and 2nd was after I paid for procedure and I got to say I am a little nervous of how it's going to come out even though I have seen his work online. However I wish it didn't always seem like he was rushing to get through your visit so he can go next door for the next client. Also I wish he had a portfolio of pictures in his office of some of the procedures he's already done on people so you can get a better idea in person and then ask him any questions you want at that point. Instead of them sending you on the website to fish through people's comments. Lastly and most importantly I really wish he would be kind enough to ask how would you like your BBL to look? For example he can ask " are you looking for a natural look or do you want to go big or not to big? What areas in the buttocks will you like to fill or have me concentrate on?" I don't know that's just me. Instead if you ask to show him a picture he says "sure everybody does" but I don't think you should just rely on a picture. So I guess he needs to be more personable with his patients especially if they paid and are going forward with the procedure. Actually if they come for the consultation because usually when a doctor makes you feel comfortable the first time meeting, more than likely the client is going to go forward with the surgery. Anyway I'll see after the surgery. Will keep you posted.
Newark Plastic Surgeon