Restylane in Under-eye Troughs - Lincolnshire, IL

I have just turned 50 and decided to get restylane...

I have just turned 50 and decided to get restylane under my eyes and botox between my brows. The doc (a dermatologist) used 3 vials of restylane and I have to say that I am completely happy with my results. I had huge bags under my eyes beforehand, and they were immediately gone! I was unprepared for the bruising though, as it was pretty extensive under one eye and was visible for about 10 days. I also had a slight asymetry of one cheek for a little while, but that was gone within a few weeks and no one else noticed it. Ever since I had it done, people have continually commented on how great I look - they can't tell what it is but I look a lot more rested and the botox took care of the frown line between my eyes. I will definitely do both again, and will consider the restylane for other areas of my face (ie, around my mouth). Great experience!

Emily Rubenstein, DO

Happy to hear how well things came out for you! It seems some people bruise quite a bit more than others, sorry to hear you fell into that category. :-/ At least, as a small plus, you know what to expect and can plan for it next time.

Please keep us posted on how wears for you!