Fraxel Love ! - Lincolnshire, IL

I have been dealing with melasma for many years. I...

I have been dealing with melasma for many years. I have spent a ton of money on creams and lotions to lighten my skin only to get minimal results at best. I read about fraxel in New Beauty magazine and decided to give it a try. I couldn't be happier. The procedure itself was a little uncomfortable but the numbing medicine made it very tolerable. My skin has never looked better. My skin is even , bright and most important the melasma is gone. I know there is nothing that permanently gets rid of melasma which is why wear spf every day in my moisturizer and am very careful about sun exposure. Fraxel was the best decision I made for my skin and would do it again down the road if I had to.
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon

I did a lot of research on Doctors who perform fraxel and chose Dr. Amy Taub based upon her level of experience and knowledge. I couldn't have made a better choice. She answered all my questions about the treatment and made me feel comfortable and secure. After the treatment she made sure I had all my after care instructions and again took the time to tell me what to expect over the next few days. My experience at Advanced Dermatology was stellar. I think it is so important to trust in your Doctor which is why I will be back for other treatments and will recommend Dr.Taub to my family and friends.