Hi everyone, I am self funding private surgery in...

Hi everyone, I am self funding private surgery in the UK, second time for me as I had a reduction on the NHS 37 years ago, then went from about 34H to 34D. I had an incision I can now find no information on - like a vertical line reduction only my line was horizontal, scar round nipples and sideways onto my ribcage. Really excellent result, was a 34D after surgery. Met my surgeon today and he was amazed by this incisision and clearly trying to work out how it had been done, and most importantly, implications for the pedicle. He will try to maintain a pedicle, but if he has concerns about blood supply during surgery, he will switch to a free nipple graft. I had done my research so expected this.
Last time I remember having drains in and it being painful when they were pulled out, also having the suture from internal stitches stick so that they could not get it out, still a bit of blue plastic thread in there somewhere! I remember being anaemic after surgery but having no ill effects from taking iron, and my bruising slipping with gravity so my boobs were not sore but it felt like someone had jumped up and down on my lower ribs.
Over the years I have put on weight, I breastfed my second child and also my breasts got even bigger at the menopause. I am not massively overweight with a BMI of about 26.5 but even when I lose weight it does not come off my boobs. I am 5'8.5" with narrow shoulders, waist seems to have disappeared with the menopause, I measure 44-35-41 and hope to end up more like 39 -34-41, pretty well a standard size 16, 36G+ bra. I am a 14-16 in jeans but 20 on top and one of the main reasons for the op is that my boobs make all of me look size 20! I am having my op done in Lincoln UK on 3rd January - neither of my student sons expects to be home for Xmas. This time round I am expecting dissolving stitches, hopefully no drains. I may even lose the original scar tissue as part of the procedure. A friend of mine had the surgery in Edinburgh last saturday, was home next day and is taking daily walks and no painkillers after 2nd day. Re: our tummies she said on coming round it was a case of "the good news is, I can see my tummy.... the bad news is, I can see my tummy" ha ha!
I have asked for B - C cup but again was not surprised when surgeon said it could not be exact and might be nearer to a D cup.
Got a lovely supportive husband who will look after me, 2 nights in hospital expected.

For USA ladies

Just to say, i was using UK sizing in my post. I am hoping to end up a standard US size 14 which is a UK 16.

A step further….

Paperwork from hospital arrived today, pre-op checks on 23rd December, due in hospital 1pm on 3rd jan, so surgery quite late in the day…...

The weight of meat…..

Looking more closely at the hospital info I note that my surgeon is planning to remove 500g+ from each breast. Fine by me but kind of impressive when I look at packs of chicken breasts in the supermarket and note the weight of meat…..Be good to have less to carry around!!!! Did anyone else do this?

Experiment with those photos you hate

Here is a good example of a photo where you can blank out the boobs, and find you look 2 stones lighter straight away. Just try it on some of your photos, gives a great idea of how different you will look.

A work of art....

I took my before photo and with tippex and a pencil and created the boobs I want. Quite effective, I thought.......

To those of you who have been trying to track down my 1976 technique.....

Nobody has cracked it yet. I have scarring round me nipple and then sideways to my ribcage, as seen in this photo. very faint after 37 years of course!

Further from my surgeon

My surgeon has worked out that it is most likely that the my superior and medial pedicles would have been retained during my first surgery, which makes sense to me having found this diagram.

Trying on the post surgery options

Lots of you have posted pre-op photos in clothes so that this can be compared with after surgery. here am I trying on the selection of support vests and bras I've bought for use after surgery - I am 36/38 G+ and the front opening one is a 38c - plenty of optimism there! The white support vest almost caused me to do myself an injury as I struggled into it! Pre Op clinic appointment Monday 23rd, 15 days to go!

Video

Far and away the best video I have seen of the type of reduction I am going to have, from the marking up to the internal and external stitching. They must do something very clever for there to be so little blood loss - anyone know about this???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mu2o81Wcg7g

Pre-op

Well I've provided urine and blood, had an ECG, blood pressure taken, height and weight recorded, swabs taken and a million questions asked about my health and lifestyle and barring any weird lab results, I am fit enough for the surgery. 11 days and counting!

A very happy Xmas

OMG....Husband and I agree only small presents this year so I give him a superman apron, sweets and some cooking accessories....he gives me a bag of numbered presents to be opened in order....chocolates, gourmet cheeses, candle holder....OMG its an iPad mini....OMG its the case with the built in keyboard....I actually stopped breathing for a moment. "It will be easier for you to use in the hospital and take better photos for you to post on the forum" he said. What a sweetheart!

For those asking about the menopause and breast growth

Hats off to my friend!

Some weeks ago I had to give my B cup BFF a talking to cos she said she did not think I needed the surgery. She is now convinced and this was reinforced today when I forced her to wear my bra on her head, ha ha!

Oh No!

Got a headache, sore throat and cough, husband has had a heavy cold the last week and I am terrified my surgery will have to be postponed. Going to be a total invalid in the hopes of beating it.

Useful info on what not to take close to surgery

Feeling rotten with this cold but not able to take any painkillers etc! Hope my bravery is not in vain!

Bummer!!!!

Boo hoo, not a happy new year. Cold is worse with sore head and throat, puffy sinuses. Just bit the bullet and emailed my surgeon for his opinion on whether they are likely to operate as planned on Friday and whether there are any painkillers it is OK for me to take right now!

Light at the end of the tunnel

Sometimes you need bad news to make you appreciate good news. After having to postpone my surgery tomorrow due to a bad cold, I was offered 8th Feb as the new date, was really upset at the thought of waiting over a month and maybe having to let 2 friends down by cancelling a holiday for the beginning of March. After endless emails and phone calls I've just been offered 24th Jan, still 3 weeks ago but a whole 2 weeks earlier. You all know how much more you can heal over 2 weeks so all should be OK.

I feel truly awful and have a doctor's appointment tomorrow, not one to ask for antibiotics but that is what I am after as I have very sore sinuses, and at worst, that can take several weeks to clear on its own.

SIGH!!!! Those were the days

1990, aged 33, side 34DD on my wedding day, already 1 stone heavier than post surgery in 1976 ( to be honest my ribs stuck out then I was so thin). Planning to lose about 18lbs post surgery and take care of the tummy that has definitely grown a bit since 1990!!!!! But if I am not the girl I was, my husband had a lot more hair then, ha ha!!!!!

Inching Forward

Inching forward! New admission time on 24th now 8.45am, means I should be done by lunchtime, and that the pre-op nil by mouth will be a breeze. 9 days, something great about the days going into single figures, woohoo!

Almost there

Well I just checked the paperwork and started putting things out to pack for my hospital bag. It seems that although my admission time is 8.45am my surgery is not until 13.45pm, so it will be a long morning! I've been swimming 2 days in a row and plan to go again tomorrow, so feeling pretty good. Planning a steak dinner for tomorrow night to top up my iron levels, ha ha! My biggest anxiety at this stage is being disappointed - being bigger than I want and perhaps not a great shape. I did send some pics to my PS which he said were helpful and not unrealistic whilst at the same time there could be no guarantees. That seems fair enough. I think my husband is quite excited, he has said to me that he never was one for thinking bigger is better, I was 34D when we met. Nice to get a change after nearly 25 years of marriage! See y'all on the other side.

Learning to read things properly......

What a twit I am, I confused my admission time with my last food intake time, so admission is 1.45pm, and I can have breakfast tomorrow!!!!! What a Dumbo

I made it

Very sore and got some morphine in the mix, I think tht will be the lipo. been up to the loo and about to drink a cup of tea, very English! Got electric inflators on legs. had 410 off on side 520 off other plus around 100 mls fat lipo'd off each, surgeon thinks c to D. Too woozy ad dry mouth to b worth husband coming in, so spoke on the phone he will come to see me tomorrow. got a supportive dressing on and no bra. that will be situation for week, no drains. thanks for your kine thoughts and pratyers :) was given antbiotics.

typos for authenticity

haha

my blue eyed boobs

feeling great now and not really sleepy but must try!

bit more coherent now....

surgery about 3.5 hours, marking up is a weird experience, did not like oxygen mask with anaesthetic but passed out just as it was distressing me. Woke up and it was dark outside and i was in pain, so given a morphine injection. too out of it and too late in the day to be any point in husband visiting but we did chat on the phone. he is coming in this morning with probiotic drink as I had antibiotics, and i will ask him to get arnica cream for the lipo bruises on my sides. no side boob problem expected!

Later on felt very well, thirsty and drinking a lot with frequent trips to the loo so they decided the electric leg squeezers could come off. it was very unpleasant eating a chicken sandwich because i had no saliva and my throat was sore, but by then I suspected that i was feeling shaky from lack of food rather than anything else. i also has some of the prune juice and pineapple i had taken in.

To correct the amount removed, i think it was 490 and 520 plus 100ml of fat per side. one nipple is sensitive, not so sure about the other, but no FNG. was immediately worried that this not that much but surgeon thinks possible C, D at largest. around 4am this hit home and i laid in bed with a silly grin on my face. i am already convinced looking in the mirror clothed that i look at least 20lbs lighter. tummy is podgy but does not look as bad as expected and i will work on it when i have recovered.

napped on and off all night, drank water and went to loo frequently. was very comfortable on my back. need my husband to get arnica cream for the bruising and remember a soft pillow for the car because i think they will send me home today. nurse just brought a change of sheets in, so that adds to my suspicions. just got IV needle taken out, that was pretty uncomfortable overnight!

One tiny blood spot round one nipple but otherwise clean and dry so far. have a bra dressing and no bra on, this will come off next friday when i can start wearing a sports bra, so a while to wait for the big reveal! lipo swelling could take 2 months to go down but I don't think it has really come up yet. with dressings on I measure 2" less than before surgery so the final reality should be much less.

so many kind wishes from everyone, much appreciated.

Upset stomach

Think I will have to come off ibuprofen ( Advil) for a while as I am experiencing nausea and indigestion. and stick to paracetomol (tylenol). So as well as being sore I am feeling downright unwell just now, but not anything that would suggest infection etc Hope I get a good sleep tonight! The antibiotics can also upset your system but those i will carry on taking.

Grrrrr.......tortured tummy troubles take two

thank you so much for your good wishes and advice. i have not taken any painkillers from 28 hrs after surgery, really don't need them . BUT man, am i having a tough time with the antibiotics! Had trouble sleeping last night with terrible stomach cramps, and full scale diarrhoea this morning. read the leaflet and it seems that as well as being taken at regular intervals, they need to be taken with food. in the normal way of things this only fits in with breakfast, so i have had to ask my lovely husband to put up with strange mealtimes for the next 4 or 5 days - dinner at 4pm and then i will eat the yoghurt with honey and nuts i usually have for breakfast just before i go to bed. i can see a funny side to this - have had major surgery but it's not really causing me any problems, whilst something as commonplace as antibiotics is flooring me! Have not heard of anyone else having this problem??????

photos

i can't get over the difference with the royce post surgery bra - see me squeezed into it in my before photos

Exciting times

I noticed something exciting when changing into my night things just now - the thick bra tape is wrinkling suggesting that they are dropping already and swelling is reducing. Not bad for day 5. I cannot wait until Friday when the dressings come off. No pain, lipo bruising very colourful but not sore unless pressed! I am feeling optimistic about a good recovery and a lovely result.

I have narrow shoulders and am only band size 36 at 5'8" and 178lbs, so they look like the right size for my frame. I will lose weight after I have recovered but I already feel so much slimmer.

Exceeding all expectations!!!!

Well today was the big reveal. Having the dressing taken off was nothing like as bad as I thought, just the last bit that pulled on my lipo area and smarted for about an hour afterwards. After the main dressing, the nurse picked off steristrips over the incisions. She told me I would be wearing my bra with no dressings or taping at all, which amazed me. So what are they like ? AMAZING, I have looked at hundreds of post op pics online and for 1 week postop, they are unbelievable, especially the incisions. They have some swelling, some puckering and some lipo bruising on the sides but I know all those things will improve over time. The overall size and shape is great, including my cute little nipples. My husband looked a bit shell shocked, so I asked him whether they were what he expected, and he said "better". I came home and had a shower, drizzled hibiscrub over them with a sponge and patted them gently dry with kitchen paper towel. Husband says I have the boobs of an 18 year old. I am in my 38C postop bra and when the swelling goes down I think I will be a true C. Going to have a couple of glasses of fizz to celebrate tonight. Thanks to all of you that have shown such interest and support for my journey.

Swelling

My surgical bra varies between being super comfy and too tight, so I seem to be going up and down with my swelling. Anyone got any good tips for this, don't want to take anti inflammatories so soon after surgery???

Bruising

For those of you that think I have no bruising, here are some pics of my incisions and the lipo area. Plus a before and after for comparison. No complaints though, I am not in any pain, except this morning i stretched too far to dry my feet after my shower and that was a big ouch moment! Lesson learned Only seem to have a tiny bit of scar tissue from my first BR remaining on my sides but hard to tell with bruising and the fact that my old scars or so faded.

Scarring from first BR

Someone asked bout this and I now have managed to identify where it ended up! It is under my breast and runs down to meet the end of my new incision, meaning that at the end of the new incision words my underarm area I have anew scar virtually forming over the old scar.

Loving cute clothes

New pics taken this morning, the bra is so comfy I am going to wear it daytime and the surgical one at night. Little cardigan one size smaller than it should be, picked up the wrong size but it OK for post op. Then got latest pics of boobs including final shot showing new incision meeting with old scar and my lovely lipo bruising.

2 week update

All still great, saw PS today and can drive if I want, but not yet heavy exercise or swimming, should be cleared for that after my next post op on 4th April. Will get back to cooking and light household chores next week but still wary of reaching up to the washing line, pulling the vacuum cleaner around and wrestling with changing bedding. Don't want to get a hole after doing this well.

3 week update

All going smoothly but for the last 24 hours lefty has been feeling more bruised and swollen, the area either side of the incision down from the nipple is quite tender to the touch. Sensitivity in both nipples seems fine, it never was that great. Righty, which looked bigger, is now the softer and smaller of the 2, slight gapping in the bra. leads me to think that I will be my dream 36c when all the swelling has gone down. For a bit of fun I have added in 2 pics of a gorgeous wedding dress I managed to buy very cheaply with the intention of having a professional photographer take some really nice pics of husband and me for our silver wedding next year. I never had a dress like this first time and have never even tried on a ball gown, so it is a bit of a fantasy. I actually paid for the dress by selling things that no longer fit me!

So in conclusion, 3 weeks marks steady progress but now the impatience to see the final result. Have been sleeping on my side for 3 nights so am moving back in with hubby tonight but keeping spare bed made up incase that does not work out just yet.

4 weeks

4 weeks post op update, doing well despite having a slightly down, floppy day after doing too much yesterday. Dry itchy skin on the side of one boob from skin stretching, using cocoa butter lotion there. Still using bromeliad 3 - 4 times a day and have finally seen a 1 cm reduction in my overall measurement. Side lipo bruises quite faint now. More stitches falling off each day. I have one healed area on my left nipple that is perfect and hopefully a sign of things to come. Less nipple and incision puckering all the time.

More photos

Hit the post button before I had finished!!!

Slowly, slowly

My one disappointment was with the measuring tape....5 cup sizes smaller and healing great, so I know there is a huge difference. But for 4 weeks bust only measuring 2" less than before BR. Now gone down an inch!!! So since a lot of people have said it took 2 - 3 months for the swelling to go down and am hoping to get to the 4" smaller that I had set as a target in my own mind. Weight loss should help too, I have lost around 1 lb a week since surgery despite being inactive, am matching my inactivity to a low calories intake, around 1350 per day. PS says I can start swimming again in 2 weeks and I will try my weekly keep fit class in around 4 weeks.

5 weeks

5 weeks and all is well but more tired this week than before. Still tender lump on left side, various lumps and bumps on both around the incision areas. Amazingly good healing, incisions like a pencil line in places. Took 3 stitches out with tweezers this week, 1 cm long, I don't tug on them if they don't come easily! bruising now down 80% and I measure 1" less than post op.

Off on a city break to Krakow, Poland with 2 B cup buddies this Sunday.

6 weeks and need to take it easy!

I had a lovely time in Poland and am safely home now. I got a bit tired and felt a bit weepy on the last day, got 2 small holes at the T junction on my left breast and it was a bit achy, but now I am home and have been able to look at it, it is very minor and I think will be completely healed within a week. I just think I underestimated my lack of stamina. Having said that, I did OK and the really good news is that despite tripling my calorie intake with lovely food and drink over the 5 days, I only put on 1 lb, testament to the power of exercise. I was walking for 4 - 6 hours each day and obviously burned all the lovely Polish food off!!!!!

I can't see much difference in my healing this week, scarring round the nipples looking wider, blurrier and pinker but I think a lot of people experience that before it starts fading. The little holes will put back the swimming and keep fit a little bit but hopefully not by much.

New photos

Was asked to do some updated pics including showing my tiny healing hole so here goes. included some clothes photos, hard to believe I was wearing UK 20/ US 16-18 tops 6 weeks ago! New pink sweater bought on holiday in Poland. For anyone wondering I am mostly wearing 38D bras.

All healed and fun fun fun

At 7 weeks I feel pretty well back to normal and just hoping for scars to fade gradually. In the last few days my boobs have softened into a more natural shape with a bit more bulge at the sides, i think we would all like our high, firm boobs to stay like that but it is an artificial affect from swelling. The lumps and bumps seem to have smoothed out.

So at 57 I dared to buy a bikini top and posted it on another site, saying, can I get away with this? I got so much encouragement I have gone mad and got 2 bikinis and a tankini for my holidays, all chosen to be mix and match. I have taken photos, I think after 45 the secret is for the briefs not to be too tiny!!! I also pose a pic of me in my sports bra that I ordered pre-op. It is so tiny I kept the packaging thinking I would need to sell it on, but it seems to fir. I am planning to go swimming for the first time tomorrow and try my keep fit class the week after.

I have lost 7 lbs since surgery, the same amount it took all last year to lose. I am going to try to lose another 15 lbs to get me down to around 158 lbs which I have not been for almost 10 years. Still far heavier than I was in my 20's and 30's but if I lose too much my face and neck will sag.

Softening and dropping but still happy

OK, so they are no longer super perky and the dropping has led to a little bit of side bulge, but They are still wonderful. I am nowhere near ready for wired bras, trying a few on felt very odd and like many people, I think I have fairly wide shallow boobs that will make fitting slightly challenging, but then it always was before my BR. I have shown a bra I do get along well with, bought on sale for £2/ $3 they now have it in white at the full price of £8/ $12 at Matalan in the UK. I am back swimming and will be trying keep fit in my tiny weeny sports bra tomorrow. The ladies there know about my surgery so it will be interesting to see how they react to the new me, if at all!! Brits can be very "polite"!!!! No further weight loss this week and i am out to lunch twice next week including a day out in London to see the stage show "war Horse". The frustrating thing is that since Jan 2013 I have lost 13lbs and when it is 14lbs, it is what is known as a stone in the UK i.e. someone weighing 140lbs here is described as weighing 10 stones, so it is a real marker! So I can't weight to be 1 stone lighter than I was, and then to lose another stone.

4 weeks until my holiday in Greece where hopefully the weather will be good enough for the bikini and some pretty dresses.

Finally, especially for my surgery twin Raboobsel, I have decided to christen my 1976 BR technique " Horizontal lollipop". My scars from that go further round my sides than this time round.

For those new to my review who don't want to have to read the lot!!!!!!

Hi, here is a sequence summarising my journey from 38G to 38D at age 57, 37 years after my first BR.

10 weeks, check up...surgeon does not want to let me go!!!!!

10 weeks and saw my surgeon today, normally quiet he was all smiles and told me I looked great and noticed I had lost weight! He took after photos. I told him I was going to write him a testimonial and that I had recommended him to a couple of people, he said around 50% of his ops were via personal recommendation. He asked about seeing me again, so I said "Do I really need to?". A few minutes later he said " So shall I see you in 3 months time?" and I thought, he must like seeing my result as much as I do, so back to see him early July!!!

So the boobs have softened and I have bought a couple of wired bras to put in the drawer that are 36DD, was getting 38D previously but I am kind of between band sizes and the continued weight loss should reduce my "back fat". The scars are looking good and starting to fade. I still have a little swelling and tenderness to the sides from the lipo. One nipple has sensation and reacts, the other reacts but so far no sensation.

I am almost back to my usual amount of swimming, once a week keep fit class, and I feel wonderful. I am really keen to draw attention to my review as a normal, successful BR, as sites like this are more sought out by people with problems than those without them, giving a rather false impression of how common it is to have problems and pain issues. It is so important not to frighten off woman who really need this surgery whilst at the same time offering support and advice to those having a rough time.

Off to Greece on holiday soon with DRESSES and BIKINIs !!!!! What Joy!!!!!
Leicester Plastic Surgeon

Well so far Mr Yii has been reassuring and great at answering questions by email. He has listened to me and captured everything very accurately in a letter sent to my GP. I am very confident in his qualifications and experience. The BMI hospital appears to be highly thought of with very low infection rates. I have sent Mr Yii questions be email and he replies fully and clearly within hours, which is really impressive. Now adding information having seen the 1 week post op results - completely amazing and will only get better I think. Really skilled and tidy work, and good healing.

Thank you for sharing. You look great! Very encouraging for me to read your story!
Thank you soooo very much for suvh a detailed story!you look great. Have fun in Greece!
Amazing story post. Thank you for sharing!
You look fantastic! Have a great trip to Greece!
Hi I read your review. You look great and are healing well. It's helpful to read others experience before doing the surgery.
They are fantastic! So glad all went well.
Hi Peedie, I have my BR with some side lipo as well as waist and inner thighs this Thurs April 10. I am sitting here having a tea and just read your journey and thank you so much for the inspiration. Your ta ta's and body look SMEXXY !!!
So happy for you. :)
You look wonderful Peedie!! Have a great time in Greece!
Good for you!!! I love seeing everyone in all thier new clothes! What an amazing feeling :)) you look beautiful, and sound so happy!!! Yay!!!!
I was just wondering.... do you regret doing it the second time around?
Sorry i meant the first time
not at all, i had a fantastic result and 15 years of being a d cup when i was young, and I was able to wear anything I liked. I then had another 15 years of being bigger than I would have liked but able to adapt. It really was just the last 7 years that it became distressing. If I had stayed a g to h cup at 19, then had the same life, I cannot imagine how I would have ended up. I have told young women the same thing, don't let a small risk of them growing back put you off. If you are in the middle of having children and breastfeeding, i would say wait until you have completed your family.
Peedie, did you find that knowing what to expect the second time made it easier to plan and kind of mentally prepare?
To be honest I could not remember much detail from 37 years ago!!! I was happy not to have drains, they hurt coming out first time. Also there are a lot of differences, anchor incision instead of "sideways lollipop", dissolving stitches instead of removeable ones. I was a lot better informed second time around by looking at sites like this rather than from persona; experience. I do think being will informed and realistic is important, as is communicating your wishes very clearly to the surgeon. As far as mental preparation is concerned, I suppose I knew how positively wonderful a successful BR is and how great it was going to be to fit clothes better etc. Both times my main concern was how I looked and how I felt perceived ....The bird with the big boobs...just hated that. And looking so much fatter than I am, bad enough being size 16, but the pre op boobs made my top half a 20.
When u talk about communicating what you want to the surgeon, what do you mean exactly? My surgeon, at the initial consultation (I have my pre-op next week), said that although she would do her best to get me to a C cup, but as it is big 'downsize' it could end up as a D, so thats the size sorted. But also I asked if I should bring photos to show what I wanted, but she said there was no point because the shape and size are both different for everyone. This is a point I suppose worries me a bit, but I guess it makes sense. Is that the kind of thing you meant about communicating, or am I expecting too much do you think?
There is nothing wrong with showing your PS an 'idea' of what you want, but be very careful about thinking your breast can look the same as someone else. I made this mistake. I actually picked out a 'after' pic that my PS had done on a woman with the same size as me, breast looked very similar to my before & she went down to the size I wanted to be a 'D'. I was scared that my areoles would be to small so I asked my PS to make them like hers & now I feel they are too big because even though I'm a D now my breast are much smaller than hers! I wish I just let him make them the size that was proportionate to my body instead of thinking my results would look like hers. They do BR regularly & hopefully will make them look right for your body type. Good luck with your surgery!
thanks ;) It sounds like that is what she means, so that I dont get the wrong idea about what can be done - I am toying with the idea of getting ex-graphic designer OH to do a photoshop on my current pics, that could work!
I showed my PS photos of what I hoped for, based on women with the same build, and asked if I was being realistic. He told me what he thought he could and could not do. It is OK to say what you want but then ask the surgeon their opinion. Lots of people who end up with results they are not happy with had left it up to the surgeon, very often ending up bigger than they wanted to be. I was repeating my wishes right up to the time I was put to sleep!!!!
I will bear that in mind then, as I certainly don't want to be bigger...
oh thats so nice to hear P! Enjoy Greece, and all the benefits that being smaller bring on holidays!!
Looking great, Peedie. i love that little top. you are a great help and a rock of sense!
hear hear
Wearing a bikini in Greece - that sounds like so much fun. Have a great time and enjoy your new body. You look great.
Awesome results, awesome words of wisdom! Have a blast in Greece!