Breast Implants Nothing but a Nightmare, Horrid Results and Debt - Lincoln, UK

Since surgery I've had nothing but problems. The...

Since surgery I've had nothing but problems. The pockets are far too wide the implants move very freely, the cleavage is different on each breast, they have bottomed out, they are too far apart, he did not put a large enough implant into the skin I had. He didn't do the correct measurements to decide implant size initially. Didn't go through under or over muscle placement. Speaks barely any English. Since they have told me to go back 3 times after I complained, taking unpaid time off work and driving 2 hours for them to keep telling me to come back in 6 months. Appalled.

Avoid NuCosmetic Like the Plague

Currently taking them to court for negligence leaving me in constant pain and they wouldn't correct their mistake but they don't have insurance so it cant go ahead.

Made pocket too large, implants move a lot, have bottomed out, ripple, just disgusting. Have turned me away from day 1 as I noticed it was wrong immediately after surgery.

Mr Verri