Is It Swollen or is It Bone? - Lima, Peru

So I had a septoplasty and a closed rhinoplasty on...

So I had a septoplasty and a closed rhinoplasty on the 10 Jan 2014. They reduced the brige and the size of the tip of my nose. I really like it, i cant complain, my only concern is the "swelling" i have since the day they removed the cast (16th jan). Its on the left side of my nose next to my eye. Its hard to the touch, i can tell its a bone because when i touch the side on my right I feel a bone, but not as visible as on the other side. While the other side is very tender (thats the side i had problems breathing), i cant breath good yet.
I went to my doctor and he tried to massage it very hard and pushed it with his fingers, told me not to touch it cuz it is still broken, he told me to go again on thursday for a revision. Anyways, Is it a bone or its just swelling? Im very worried. I dont want to look like this forever. Please someone help me!,
Dr. Edmundo Quintanilla

He is good, he knows what he is doing, but im just afraid i look bad. Ive read so many reviews, i dont know what to think.

Thanks so much for starting your story on RealSelf! Here's what some doctors say about hard bumps on the nose after rhinoplasty. I hope you find it helpful.

Please keep us posted on how this continues to heal. I truly hope it turns out to be asymmetrical healing and that, in the end, you love your results.