31 Year Old Flirting with This World of Injectables - Lima, Peru

Seeking to be proactive, but not quite really for...

Seeking to be proactive, but not quite really for botox, I went for PRP and I am very satisfied with the results. This will not make you look 10 years younger, but it WILL improve your aspect--you will look well-rested There is a little more volume in your face, a little bit of a glow. Perfect for those who just want a little boost. I had this done in Peru and I paid very little, but I can vouch for the professionalism of the doctor, staff and clinic.
Hi, Im going to have this procedure in Lima as well. Did you have any problem with acne scaring?? or what was the reason why u had it?? How long does the bruising last?? I know is summer in Lima. Is there any contraindication with hot weather and this procedure? Thanks!!!
Thanks for sharing.  Are you experiencing any downtime from bruising or swelling or anything?
Hi There, I had it done in Lima one week ago and I would say: IT IS WORTH IT!! I am so happy with the results. No downtime at all, I do not bruise and I do not bleed much, that's just the type of skin I have, Other people may have a different reaction. I pay very little and did Dysport on my forehead for just $120 usd. Here in the US the prices are ridiculous!! The doctor was very professional and she had a master in cosmetic procedures. I just had a bad experience with the nurse that draw my blood. She pinched a nerve and left my arm hurting for several days.....
Dr. Jaime Rodriguez