Gia - Lilburn, GA

Totally worth every penny. I had smartlipo 2.5 wks...

Totally worth every penny. I had smartlipo 2.5 wks ago and am down about 4 inches off my waist already. I'm 47 and had upper/lower abs and love handles done (the flab that I couldn't seem to lose no matter how much I exercised or ate right.

Dr. and staff wonderful. I got full disclosure about what to expect and received instructions on what I needed to do pre/post procedure for great results and I am ecstatic about the results so far.

I was sore for the first few days, took pain killers for first 2 days and then just extra strength Tylenol. Was fully awake for procedure. Was fitted into my body magic corset a little over a week ago. Needed help for the first few days getting into it but now I am able to get it on by myself and able to hook the third row of hooks.

Results are supposed to take a total of six months but I am less than 3 weeks in and really excited about how much flatter my belly is.

Pictures of before and after please

Hi Gia --

Thanks for posting your experience so far! Good luck with the rest of your recovery and please keep us updated on your progress. :)

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. and staff are friendly and experienced in what they do.