Well Worth the $ & Time - Arm Smart Lipo - Lilburn, GA

I am 46 years old and I've always had large arms....

I am 46 years old and I've always had large arms. Despite dieting and weight lifting, my arms have still been large to the point that I can't fit into many tops because they were too tight on my arms from the deltoids to the triceps (back of arms).

I had the surgery one week ago with Dr. Boutte and I couldn't be more pleased, thrilled and excited about the early results (and time is only going to make them better once the residual swelling goes down). My arms are at least 2 inches smaller around. I haven't done exact measurements yet but "seeing is believing" and I can't believe how much visibly smaller my arms are. I also had smart lipo of the axillary region ((armpits) at the same time. I will post pics of before and after once the clinic sends them. The skin already is retracting. Dr. Boutte is fantastic!!! The office is busy but anything worth having is worth the wait!

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Google and Internet research. Her nurse, Lee, is exceptional and compassionate as I was extremely nervous leading up to the procedure. They also gave me their cell numbers and I contacted Lee, RN, because I was concerned about the fluid secretions. She called me back within an hour on a Sunday and re-explained how that was normal and needed to reduce swelling. Overall experience on a 1-10 scale has been a 9.9 (due to location as I live far away from facility) and I'm typically very stingy about ratings. Thanks to everyone at the office! I will post pics after 30 days too because compression is also key! I will be diligent!

Its been a few months after your surgery how are your results?