I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly. - Smart Lipo - Lilburn, GA

My Dr. was great. She made me feel very...

My Dr. was great. She made me feel very comfortable during the procedure being that I was awake the entire time. I thought I would be uncomfortable laying on the table wide awake during a procedure to get rid of my massive tummy but it turned out I was not at all. Ms. Lee, and Ms Crystal also made me feel at ease with the procedure. I just had my 1 month follow up this week and things are going great. I'm glad I decided to have the procedure, and I would do it again with this physician and her staff! I am very compliant with wearing my garment, and I can't wait until the final reveal!

I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly....

I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly. After having my daughter, it grew massively and never went down. I spent several years with the idea of having liposuction and tried many diets to reduce the size. My fam practioner actually suggested it and that sealed the deal. I was in pain after the procedure, very sore it lasted about 2 days where I thought it was horrible, after that the soreness started to gradually ease up. I started in a 34 body magic, and I am now in a 28 I still have a ways to go, but I have come so far. When I went in for my 1 month review and saw the before picture I was taken aback! No regrets!

Do they offer payment plans?
My Tyme payment plans as in u can make payments up till you have paid off the bal but total is due b4 anything can b done
I have a question about the body suite
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I know that the wait time has been an issue with others, but so far I have not experienced that. I didn't take a before photo because I didn't want to remember, but now I wish I had.