I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly. - Smart Lipo - Lilburn, GA

My Dr. was great. She made me feel very...

My Dr. was great. She made me feel very comfortable during the procedure being that I was awake the entire time. I thought I would be uncomfortable laying on the table wide awake during a procedure to get rid of my massive tummy but it turned out I was not at all. Ms. Lee, and Ms Crystal also made me feel at ease with the procedure. I just had my 1 month follow up this week and things are going great. I'm glad I decided to have the procedure, and I would do it again with this physician and her staff! I am very compliant with wearing my garment, and I can't wait until the final reveal!

I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly....

I am 38, and even smaller I had a large belly. After having my daughter, it grew massively and never went down. I spent several years with the idea of having liposuction and tried many diets to reduce the size. My fam practioner actually suggested it and that sealed the deal. I was in pain after the procedure, very sore it lasted about 2 days where I thought it was horrible, after that the soreness started to gradually ease up. I started in a 34 body magic, and I am now in a 28 I still have a ways to go, but I have come so far. When I went in for my 1 month review and saw the before picture I was taken aback! No regrets!

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I know that the wait time has been an issue with others, but so far I have not experienced that. I didn't take a before photo because I didn't want to remember, but now I wish I had.

Do they offer payment plans?
My Tyme payment plans as in u can make payments up till you have paid off the bal but total is due b4 anything can b done
I have a question about the body suite

Hi there, I'm glad to hear everything has worked out well for you. Sounds like you're results are coming along great. Looking forward to reading your updates and seeing the final results!