I Look Worse - Lilburn, GA

I was184 lbs at the time of surgery which was a...

I was184 lbs at the time of surgery which was a year ago. It was the worst experience ever I felt the laser burning me during the procedure it hurt like hell. I was supposed to have my bra rolls removed, love handles and lower abdomen... I still have them all.

My surgeon said she had used all of the numbing medication so she had to stop the procedure... she droped the thing you suck with and said I'm done! I saw that I did lose some inches but they all came back double. I went back for my 6 month review and for a touch up she told me that I needed 3500 more dollars! Wow! I wanted a contoured waist so I could wear fitted shirts without all the bumpy rolls but I didn't get my wish.:(

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

I feel that when I went back for my 6 month review she should have agreed to do the touch up for free. I will never go back.

I saw Dr Okoro in Austell (has an office in Atlanta too) and he is amazing. You may want to consult with him and see what he can do for you. I've had nothing but great experiences with him. I only remember bits and pieces from my procedure day. And he guarantees his work all the way to 3 years post procedure! I'm sorry you had such a bad experience to begin with.

Hi there, thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm sorry you didn't get the results you were hoping for.