Sensational Lipo and Juvederm - Lilburn, GA

I was tired of not fitting my clothes and tired of...

I was tired of not fitting my clothes and tired of looking old, out of shape and worn down.

I had smart lipo for the abdomen and love handles on 12/16/2011. I was nervous but excited. I had a large stomach pooch that prevented me from wearing pretty panties and even showed through jeans.

The pain was not very bad after the third day. I was up at the mall the following Monday to get my husband his Christmas gift. But then I went back home to rest. I had to see Dr. Boutte that Wednesday, 12/21/2011 to get my Juvederm injections for my eyes. Imagine my surprise, when I slipped into my daughter’s size 8 denim skirt. I am normally a size 12 with a 35 inch waist!  I could wait to show Nurse Lee and Dr. Boutte my results.

y husband was very supportive in helping me get in and out of the shaper during my first week. I must say, that black shaper made me look sexy. I am looking forward to the next few months when I come out of the daily wearing of the shaper as my skin becomes tighter and healthier.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Boutte was very friendly and reassuring. During my procedure she and Nurse Lee were professional and caring. They took the time to explain everything and Dr. Boutte talked to me all the way through the procedure. The day after my procedure, I kept vomiting. Nurse Lee called me three times and told me to eat because my body lost a lot of fluid during the smart Lipo and was looking for nourishment. She told me to call her if I needed her and this was the weekend before Christmas. I was very pleased that she cared enough to make herself available to me even during the holidays. Once I started eating regular meals, instead of the soup I was trying to eat, I started feeling much better. after just 5 days. I had just been shown some botched results from a lady who went to Sono Bella and spent a little more than I did on her procedure. Dr. Boutte, Nurse Lee and the staff were excited for me. The ladies were genuinely pleased that I was doing so well. When I slid off my skirt so I could be squeezed into a size 28inch waist body shaper, I told Nurse Lee and another nurse that my thighs were huge and disgusting compared to my waist and they reassured me that I was beautiful and the new confidence I had with the thinner waist would motivate me to walk more once I healed. They were so thoughtful and Dr. Boutte was equally complimentary. I was pleased and I am still wearing the body shaper. It is tight but I see my new shape becoming more apparent. I am pleased that I did this for myself. Thanks Dr. Boutte for giving this 50+ woman the waistline she had 2 children and 30 years ago.

Be the first to comment...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.