2014 changes.... Working on me

Im so excited my procedure is on march 29th with...

Im so excited my procedure is on march 29th with Dr.Windell C. Davis-Boutte and i cannot wait. I will post results... I should post before pics but im so embrassed but what the hell i'll do just because it can help someone make their decision like how i made mines by looking on this site at before and afters and reading reviews. Till next time wish me luck.

please post some pics, also what are you getting done?
@trinichoc21 I will post pictures before my surgery lol. I am getting the smart lipo done on upper and lower abd's , love handles and my bra rolls it sounds so horrible lol.

my surgery

They actually bumped my surgery date up so I didn't get to put up before pics but my stomach was out there for real I have two kids and could not get that fat off I'm still sore so I'll post pics tomorrow all the fat is out so I have lose skin and it looks gross with stretch marks but I promise...

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dr.Boutte

She was so nice even though I wish I had a one on one with her first she was great all I could remember about her was how pretty she is and she keep on saying I'm a hook u up for worry and she keep giving me hugs :-) she made me feel good. Her nurse Mrs. Lee was on point I love her she was GREAT thats all I'm going to say. Mrs Lee knows what she is doing and and does it well she makes you feel real comfortable I love them I would do it all over again with having that one on one with the Dr but I'll have that soon with my post op visits.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon