Upper and lower abdomen Smart Lipo for a New Mom. Lilburn, GA

Hi Guys! I am a new mother, had a beautiful baby...

Hi Guys! I am a new mother, had a beautiful baby but also with the pregnancy came alot of extra weight. I have been reading reviews from this website for some time now. And decided to take the plunge. I have chose Dr. Boutte because I have heard many great success stories and feel comfortable with the choice. I have posted my pics now so that I can compare later. My date is 7/25/14 and I have decided to document my journey.
Congrats on your decision to do smart-lipo. I will follow your journey as i will have this done in Sept. I had smart-lipo on arms 20 days ago. That was a breeze. I definitely want to hear your experience. Best Wishes BB
Hi, I'm getting aqualipo/smart lipo tomorrow !! I had to wait till I was six 6 months post baby .
This is @TwoPlusOne, just wanted to thank you for that information :).  Congratulations!

Post OP Day 2

I have been needing to post an update. So here you go. Dr. Boutte is AWESOME! She went above and beyond for me. I do have tubes in me which is for the drainage of fluid, which is awkward right now so I am staying indoors for the most part. I am still waiting for the swelling to go down. And wearing my compression garment 24/7 for the meantime. I will keep you guys updated!
Thank you for sharing your story Katrice. I experienced the same with the drainage tubes. They were the worst, especially while wearing the body shaper. After they were taken out I felt 60% better. I'm glad you are doing better. Your progression pictures are looking great.
i have the tubes and they are horrible..not to mention i passed out last night
How are you healing and feeling these days? Hope you're doing good and coming along.
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon