Upper and lower abdomen Smart Lipo for a New Mom. Lilburn, GA

Hi Guys! I am a new mother, had a beautiful baby...

Hi Guys! I am a new mother, had a beautiful baby but also with the pregnancy came alot of extra weight. I have been reading reviews from this website for some time now. And decided to take the plunge. I have chose Dr. Boutte because I have heard many great success stories and feel comfortable with the choice. I have posted my pics now so that I can compare later. My date is 7/25/14 and I have decided to document my journey.

Post OP Day 2

I have been needing to post an update. So here you go. Dr. Boutte is AWESOME! She went above and beyond for me. I do have tubes in me which is for the drainage of fluid, which is awkward right now so I am staying indoors for the most part. I am still waiting for the swelling to go down. And wearing my compression garment 24/7 for the meantime. I will keep you guys updated!
Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon

How are you healing and feeling these days? Hope you're doing good and coming along.
Yeh! I'm so happy for you and welcome to Club Boutte :-) It's good to know that all went well and you're feeling good. You should be getting those tubes out sometime next week and then you'll feel more free. Anyway, don't forget to keep the binder tight over your CG. You're still going to be swollen for a long while, but it will be going down. Keep up your positive spirit and do all you've got to do. Congrats my friend, rest well, & remain blessed :-)
Congrats on your decision to do smart-lipo. I will follow your journey as i will have this done in Sept. I had smart-lipo on arms 20 days ago. That was a breeze. I definitely want to hear your experience. Best Wishes BB
Hi, I'm getting aqualipo/smart lipo tomorrow !! I had to wait till I was six 6 months post baby .
This is @TwoPlusOne, just wanted to thank you for that information :).  Congratulations!
You're welcome! Thank you!!
Hi there.. Good luck to you.. I just had mine done with her a lil over a week now.. The doc, nurses facility- Awesome!! Still in the healing stages.. It ain't easy but im sure it'll be worth it ;) keep us posted
Thanks! hope everything is well!
Hi there HAB... Welcome on board. I had used Dr. Boutte too and am now 6 months po (post op) as of July 3rd. I had a wonderful journey and logged everything in my blog. You can check it out and read it. I addressed a lot of things you may experience and discussed what I did to resolve the issues. The main suggestion that I can give you now is to make sure that that you follow all your pre op directions, use the CG (compression garment) and binder religiously, be patient and don't over do it especially during the initial couple of weeks. You mentioned you just had a baby... How long ago and do you have help? Anyway, I'm available to help address any concerns you may have to the best of my ability. Stay blessed and congrats on your decision :-)
Thank you! and you have great results!!
Congratulations and welcome to the community!  How long ago did you have your baby (congrats on that too!) and did Dr. Boutte say how long one generally has to wait post-partum before having this done?

I look forward to following your story.  Have you see our others who have gone to Dr. Boutte?
I gave birth in January but they said it's fine.